ABA Therapist/RBT - Akron
Company: Hopebridge, LLC
Posted on: March 17, 2019
Description: Provide one-on-one ABA therapy to children under the clinical supervision of a BCBA. The behavior technician will follow individualized treatment plans, behavior plans, etc. to deliver quality therapeutic services to each child.Responsibilities
- Complete daily acquisition skills, maintenance, and mastered skills as directed by BCBACollect accurate data on a daily basis
- Complete all data sheets, programming sheets, progress notes, and billing sheets daily
- Follow behavior plan, individualized treatment plan, and reinforcement schedule as prescribed
- Implement appropriate teaching strategies and behavior modification approaches
- Complete all programing requests from BCBAs in a timely manner
- Maintain cleanliness of center and ensure it looks presentable at all times
- Adhere to policies and procedures of Hopebridge
- Assist in providing a safe environment for all patients and staff
- Assist with problem solving to improve efficiency and morale within the clinic
- Portray a positive attitude and maintain a customer and co-worker satisfaction level that limits adverse situations or complaints
- Promote Hopebridge philosophies, generating team spirit and creating and maintaining and environment that fosters staff satisfaction, maximizes productivity and profitability
- Attend weekly meetings and training as requested
- Other duties as assigned. Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a minimum of a high school diploma
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a CPR certification
- Successful completion and maintenance of Safety Care TrainingPreferred Skills
- Bachelors degree in related field is highly preferred (ABA, Behavioral Health, Education, Occupational Therapy, Psychology, Speech Language Pathology, etc.)
- Must possess excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Prior positive interactions and experience with the pediatric populationCompetencies
- Attention to Detail - the ability to see and pay attention to details; the ability to recognize the component parts of a procedure or object, and to verify the correctness or error in an individual part or procedure
- Attitude Toward Others - maintaining a positive, open, and objective attitude toward others
- Commitment to the Job - motivation from within oneself to stay focused and committed to a task
- Emotional Control - the ability to maintain a rational and objective demeanor when faced with stressful or emotional situations; a measure of self-composure in a difficult situation and the ability to act objectively, rather than impulsively or emotionally
- Enjoyment of the Job - the feeling that one's job is both fulfilling and rewarding and that it has a positive and useful benefit.
- Flexibility - the ability to readily modify, respond to, and integrate change with minimal personal resistance
- Handling Stress - the ability to balance and defuse inner tensions and stresses; the ability to appropriately separate yourself from stressful situations and maintain your own sense of inner peace.Physical Demands
- Must have full physical dexterity/agility or be able to independently position self and perform all movements required (bending, kneeling, computer typing, standing, fetching documents from file cabinets).
- Must have sufficient corrected or uncorrected vision to carry out all duties and responsibilities.
- Need to be able to lift and carry pediatric population (weight ranging from 5 to 50 lbs.)Work Environment
- Multidisciplinary clinic that uses collaborative approach
- Inside office workplace where patients meet with therapists
- Comfortable environment for children and parentsDisclaimerThe above statements reflect general functions of this job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements inherent in this job. The immediate supervisor may elaborate on or add to the above list if the duties come within the employees realm of responsibility.Hopebridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Hopebridge, LLC, Akron , ABA Therapist/RBT - Akron, Healthcare , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!