State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
Company: Arbors at Fairlawn
Posted on: January 27, 2023
STNA - Starting Wages at$16.50-$22.50 per hour!
Did you know? Caring deeply for others is avaluable gift, one that
you should treasure. Fortunately for you, you can putthat gift to
excellent use here at Arbors at Fairlawn, and we will go above
andbeyond to invest in it AND you as a person. Whatever your
talents may be, wewant to help you make the most of them. We are a
stable 4-Star rated facilityin Quality of Resident Care and
integral part of a large Arbors portfolio of 16skilled nursing and
rehabilitation centers located throughout Ohio.
Whether youlove to help others heal and live meaningful, healthy
lives or just love to bepart of a team where every person plays a
critical role, we have a place foryou.
We are now accepting applications for State Tested Nursing
Assistance (STNA). Seewhat a career at Arbors at Fairlawn will mean
Can You Answer Yes to the Following Questions? If So, Apply
- Do you feel you have hit a road block with career advancement
opportunities and want to join a leading long-term care provider in
- Are you feeling burnt out in your current job due to the
- Have you been released from your current position which has
halted your ability to follow your passion with caring for those in
- Do you have the desire to establish a bond with your patients
instead of experiencing constant turnover?
What Do WeOffer?
At Arbors at Fairlawn, we understand that our employees work best
when they arehealthy, happy, and excited about the here and now, as
well as the future. Forthat reason, we offer a wide range of
benefits with your well-being in mind,here are the benefits &
- Competitive Wages That Increase for Years Licensed as Your
Experience Counts With Us
- Starting Wage of $16.50-$22.50 per hour is Based on Experience,
Shift and $3/hr Weekender Program (limited availability)
- Daily Pay, Weekly Pay, Bi-Weekly Pay Options Through On-Shift
- Electronic Scheduling - You Manage Your Work Schedule
- Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities That Meet Your
- Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits for You & Your
- Choose From Three Pet Insurance Options for Your Furry
- Employee Benefits Concierge - to Guide You in Maximizing Your
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Days with Rollover Option and Sick Time
- 401k Retirement with Company Match
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses and more!
Text: STNA FAIR to (833) 383-6754 to Apply Now!
Thank you forconsidering a career with us!
We can't wait tomeet you!
Under supervision, provides basic nursing assistance and assists
residents with daily living activities.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Licenses/Certification: Valid certification as a STNA in the state
Experience: Six months experience in a long term care environment
- Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident
- Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair,
and incontinence care
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding
- Assists residents with range of motion exercises, and movement
to wheelchair or activity areas
- Assists resident with turning and positioning in bed
- Assists resident with ambulation for short distance in
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and
respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards
set out in the Company's Code of Business Conduct, its policies and
procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal
and state laws, and applicable professional standards
- Documentation on flow sheets as directed
- Attends interdisciplinary meetings as needed to provide input
into selected resident's plans of care
- Documents restorative services provided following facility
policies and procedures
- Reports to Charge Nurse or designee on progress/lack of progess
in achieving restorative goals
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their
family members, and facility staff
Keywords: Arbors at Fairlawn, Akron , State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA), Healthcare , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!