Nurse Aide in Training, STNA Classes on Us
Company: Addison Healthcare Center
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Addison Healthcare Center - Do you want to become an STNA? Are
you trying to figure out how to balance your job and STNA classes
at the same time? Addison Healthcare Center has the solution for
you!Addison Healthcare Center is looking for caring and
compassionate individuals that want to jump start their career into
becoming State Tested Nursing Assistants.We will provide the
training you need to become a State Tested Nursing Assistant
(STNA). Upon successfully completing the course, you will be hired
as a full time STNA.We offer positions in a variety of shifts to
meet your needs!WHAT WE OFFERMedical, Dental, Vision Insurance *
Company Paid Uniforms * Generous Paid Time Off Policy * Tuition
Reimbursement * Weekly Staff Appreciation Events * Potential for
Career Growth in large multi-state company * Plus much more!Read on
to discover more about the role of Nurse Aide!Qualifications &
- High school graduate or G. E. D. equivalent---As a Nurse Aide,
- Participate in and receive resident reports at start/end of
- Monitor resident requests and needs in a dignified and
- Maintain a clean and pleasant environment for residents.
- Assist in preparing residents for various activities within and
outside the center.
- Perform basic nursing care procedures for residents as
- Create a clean, comfortable, and safe environment for residents
and assure that their needs are met.
- Ensure that resident's food service needs are met in a timely
and compassionate manner.
- Maintain and work within established departmental, center, and
corporate policies and procedures, objectives, quality improvement
program, and safety, environmental, and infection control
- Attend and participate in scheduled training, educational
classes, and orientation programs to enhance quality of care.
- Perform other related activities as assigned or requested.THE
COMMUNICARE COMMITMENTA family-owned company, we have grown to
become one of the nation's largest providers of post-acute care,
which includes skilled nursing rehabilitation centers, long-term
care centers, assisted living communities, independent
rehabilitation centers, and long-term acute care hospitals (LTACH).
Since 1984, we have provided superior, comprehensive management
services for the development and management of adult living
communities. We have a single job description at CommuniCare, "to
reach out with our hearts and touch the hearts of others." Through
this effort we create "Caring Communities" where staff, residents,
clients, and family members care for and about one another.
Keywords: Addison Healthcare Center, Akron , Nurse Aide in Training, STNA Classes on Us, Healthcare , Masury, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!