Company: National Staffing Solutions
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Critical Care/ICU/PICU/NICU opening in Akron, Ohio. This and
other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of
working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a
positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across
the U.S. every day. It is our passion, drive and integrity that
enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare
professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career
opportunities available to you.We're currently seeking a PICU RN to
join our amazing team.Details of the PICU RN opening:
- Anticipated start date: 02/06/2023
- Salary: $3700.26 - $4009.32 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 12 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 3x12 Nights
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical
BenefitsDaily Range of Responsibilities of the PICU RN:
- Provide age-appropriate care to children admitted in pediatric
- Obtain patients' histories and ensure that they are filed
- Consult with doctors and members of healthcare teams to
comprehend patients' medical issues and evaluate and implement care
- Monitor patients' vitals such as blood pressure, heart rate,
and breathing and initiate corrective action on an immediate
- Follow cardiac and respiratory monitor readings such as EKG and
O2 stats and communicate observations to doctors on duty.
- Track urine output, insert catheters, and start IVs.
- Administer infusions and monitor special equipment such as
ventilators to assess patients' conditions.
- Use nasal aspirators on premature babies and ensure that their
incubators are well-equipped.
- Change diapers and ensure that babies are kept in optimally
- Tend to injuries by cleaning and dressing wounds as often as
directed by primary care doctor.
- Administer medication through IV or by mouth in accordance with
the healthcare plan devised by the primary care doctor.
- Observe changes in patients' conditions and report any alarming
changes to the doctor on duty or pediatrician.
- Provide emotional support and education to families of patients
admitted to pediatric ICUs.
- Record all care information concisely and accurately through
- Meet the developmental and emotional needs of children admitted
in pediatric ICU.Qualifications for the PICU RN:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse with active
license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of current experience within Pediatric
Intensive Care Unit - PICU.
- Current BLS/BCLS and PALS certifications.
- Educated on and follows HIPAA regulations; maintains strict
confidentiality of client information.Submit your resume to us
today for consideration of the PICU RN opening and one of our
dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.We
are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keyphrases: critical care jobs, critical care nurse jobs, critical
care medicine jobs, critical care nursing jobs, critical care
nurses jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care transport
nurse jobs, critical care registered nurse jobs, pediatric critical
care jobs, surgical critical care jobs, critical care paramedic
jobs, intensive care jobs, nicu nursing jobs, picu jobs, picu nurse
jobs, cardiac critical care jobs, cardiac critical care medicine
jobs, neonatal icu nurse jobs
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Akron , PICU RN, Healthcare , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!