Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor or Licensed Independent Social Worker
Company: Palm Health Resources
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Administrative opening in Akron, Ohio. This and other social
worker jobs brought to you by AlliedHealthJobCafe.com
We are hiring a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC) or
Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW) for our Overnight Crisis
Services Manager position. We are the industry leading facility in
the Cleveland, OH area!
Schedule: Full time Mon-Fri (9pm-5am) Night Differential and
Overtime will be offered!
- Assigns and supervises work tasks of staff working in all
program areas of Crisis Services (Hotline, Mobile Outreach, and
- Supervises and evaluates the job performance of the ESS
clinical staff in conjunction with ESS Associate Director and
Director. Provides 1-1 and group supervision to supervisees on
- Provides direct services to clients in all program areas as
- Make decisions on staffing levels on each shift based on safety
and clinical need. Approves all leave time of clinical
- Ensures ESS is responsive and sensitive to community requests
for service 24 hours per day.
- Ensures that the clinical practice of staff assigned to the
unit provide a balance between safety and least restrictive
alternative in a residential environment (e.g., that clients are
self-medicating; acute clients are hospitalized, etc.)
- Trains staff on an ongoing basis. Orients new staff to the ESS
- Responds to and attempts to resolve, in a timely fashion,
complaints made by clients, families, or by other service systems
and brings these issues to the attention of the Associate Director
- Keeps staff informed of all policy changes and new program
expectations. Participates in supervisory/management
- Shares the 24-hour shift coverage with the other team leaders
to ensure that a team leader is always on duty at ESS. Starts and
ends shift with the team as much as possible to ensure supervisory
coverage is continuous.
- Works on-call as supervisory back-up as assigned by the
- Consults and works with ESS Associate Director and Director
regarding clinical issues and administrative risk management
- Utilize respectful, trauma-informed language in all aspects of
- Creates and maintains a trauma-informed care environment that
respects self-determination and the need for everyone to be treated
with dignity and respect.
- Promotes and supports Trauma Informed Care implementation and
initiatives within the organization.
- Uses the Trauma Informed Care approach to work collaboratively
with clients and other team members (internal and external) to help
support clients in their treatment and recovery.
- Must be able to react to change and stress productively and to
handle other related tasks as assigned.
- Must be able to maintain regular and predictable attendance and
- Must be able to get along with others and work as a team, show
leadership and problem-solving skills and facilitate
- Must exhibit the knowledge, skills, abilities, and minimum
requirements listed in this Position Description.
- Assumes additional responsibilities and performs special
projects as needed or directed
We offer an excellent benefit package including several options for
health insurance, short and long-term disability insurance,
generous PTO and paid holidays, and free supervision towards
independent licensure. We also provide CEUs to employees free of
charge through our online training platform. There is also a lot of
potential for growth and advancement here that include director
positions and other leadership advancements. We utilize a Trauma
Informed Care approach!
If interested or seeking additional details please email or call at
Required: Masters or higher in Counseling Psychology or Related
Required: Masters or higher in Social Work or Related Field
Licenses & Certifications: Clinical Prof. Counselor, LISW
Supervisor, LPCC Supervisor, Independent Social Worker
Please review our website at for additional positions
Keywords: Palm Health Resources, Akron , Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor or Licensed Independent Social Worker, Healthcare , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!