Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) -AL Midnight $25hr
Company: Shepherd of the Valley
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The *Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)* provides prescribed medical
treatment and personal care services to residents in the
*Shepherd of the Valley* is a Christian not-for-profit corporation
governed by the basic Christian values of compassion, respect,
dignity, spirituality, integrity and quality. Working for Shepherd
of the Valley is not just a job, it's a calling. * Shepherd of the
Valley provides 5-star treatment at our facilities.
* We are a healthcare community offering short-term rehabilitation,
skilled nursing, long-term care, assisted living, independent
living and home health services.
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) communicates a sense of caring,
concern and dignity for our residents and is responsible for: *
Provides nursing services to residents, while promoting the highest
level of well-being, as directed by management.
* Directs the day-to-day functions of STNAs in accordance with
current rules, regulations and guidelines that govern long-term
* LPN prepares and administers medications as ordered by the
* Focuses on providing high quality service.
* Maintains confidentiality of residents' and prospective
* Attends all required training, in-service, and staff
* Demonstrates excellent literacy and writing, documentation,
communications and interpersonal abilities.
* Makes prompt and accurate judgments with regard to elder care and
* Works and communicates effectively with minimum supervision in a
*Requirements** Must hold a Nursing Degree from an accredited
program, college or university.
* A current, unencumbered, active *OHIO LPN License and current
* Experience in Point Click Care is a plus.
*Why work at Shepherd of the Valley?*
Shepherd of the Valley (SOV) offers a wide range of benefits as
part of you total compensation package. Choose from top medical and
dental insurance programs; plan for your future with tax-deferred
investing with SOV retirement options; enjoy generous paid holidays
and time off; and protect yourself and your family with life and
long-term disability insurance. Here are some highlights of our
compensation plan. * *Annual Performance Reviews*
* *Insurance* - Medical, dental, eye and prescription drug coverage
are available to eligible employees. SOV offers a fully paid
$10,000 life insurance benefit.
* *Flexible Spending Plan* - SOV offers a flexible spending account
that allows you to pay certain medical expenses as well as child
care on a pre-tax basis.
* *Paid Time Off* - SOV employees begin accumulating paid time off
(PTO) hours immediately.
* *Paid Holidays* - SOV recognizes 7 paid holidays; those who work
a holiday are paid double time. In the third year of service all
employees are paid for their birthday.
* *Retirement* - Employees are eligible to participate in SOV's
403(b) tax deferred annuity from their first day.
* *Education Support* - SOV's Professional Development Scholarship
awards $1,000 each year to employees pursuing further education in
* *Additional Perks and Bonuses -* SOV employees are eligible for
discounts at local businesses. Employees of the month are
recognized with a bonus. Recruitment bonuses for staff and
residents are awarded. A quarterly wellness bonus is awarded for
participating in a health and wellness check. After 3 years,
employees receive an ongoing longevity bonus.
Shepherd of the Valley Lutheran Retirement Inc.is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of
race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran
status, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship
status, genetic information, gender identity, or any other
protected status under applicable law. Job Type: Full-time Pay:
$25.00 per hour
Keywords: Shepherd of the Valley, Akron , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) -AL Midnight $25hr, Healthcare , Girard, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!