Company: Delta Healthcare Providers
Posted on: November 23, 2022
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES Respiratory Therapist
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal
regulations and guidelines.
- Facility Type: Hospital
- Sub Specialty: RT-Respiratory Therapy
- Start Date: 11/07/22
- Guaranteed Hours: 36
- Job Duration: 8.0 weeks
- State: Ohio
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Respiratory Therapist
- A graduate of an accredited school program
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
BENEFITS Respiratory Therapist
- Competitive pay for Respiratory Therapist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7
- Travel and license reimbursement -
- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical benefits -
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid housing or tax-free stipends -
ABOUT DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
Delta Healthcare Providers (DHP), the travel therapy staffing
division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified therapists on
behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of
contact provides direct knowledge of the industry to providers. The
company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing - Awards.
Visit - more information about travel therapy staffing.
For more information please contact Cory Tangman
Contact Us for Details
Keywords: Delta Healthcare Providers, Akron , Respiratory Therapist, Healthcare , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!