Ultrasonographer - Maternal Fetal Medicine - $2,000 Sign on Bonus
Company: Akron Children's Hospital
Posted on: November 24, 2022
About Akron Children's Hospital
Akron Children's Hospital has been caring for children since 1890,
and our pediatric specialties are ranked among the nation's best by
U.S. News & World Report. With two hospital campuses, regional
health centers and more than 50 primary and specialty care
locations throughout Ohio, we're making it easier for today's busy
families to find the high-quality care they need. In 2020, our
health care system provided more than 1.1 million patient
encounters. We also operate neonatal and pediatric units in the
hospitals of our regional health care partners. Every year, our
Children's Home Care Group nurses provide thousands of in-home
visits, and our School Health nurses manage clinic visits for
students from preschool through high school. With our Quick Care
Online virtual visits and Akron Children's Anywhere app, we're here
for families whenever and wherever they need us. Learn more at
akronchildrens.org (https://www.akronchildrens.org) .
* To treat every child as we would our own
* To treat others as they would like to be treated
* To turn no child away for any reason
Prior to the start date, full COVID-19 vaccination is required for
employment. Full vaccination is defined as 14 days after the last
received vaccination. Boosters are excluded from this
We are seeking people who are committed to fostering a diverse
environment in which patients, family and staff from a variety of
backgrounds, cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed,
included and can thrive.
32 Hours per week
Monday - Friday
7:30am - 4:00pm
$2,000 Sign on Bonus
The Ultrasonographer is responsible for the scheduling,
performance, and quality of ob/gyn ultrasound examinations.
* Performs obstetric and gynecologic Ultrasound procedures
according to MFM protocol.
* Responsible for the performance, and quality of ultrasound
* Communications with physicians, offices, and other employees are
essential to the efficient daily operation of the department.
* Clerical duties in hospital computer systems associated to
* Follows all QA/QC guidelines for all equipment.
* Other duties as required.
* Experience in ultrasonography is required.
* Experience working with all levels within an organization is
* Experience in healthcare is preferred.
* Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar
software is required. Epic software or similar EMR software is
Education and Experience
* Graduate of an accredited school of Sonography
* Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS), required in
* 2 - 4 years of experience in OB/GYN Sonography, preferred
* Fetal Echo certification, preferred
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of
Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with
EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link below to learn
Position: ALLIED HEALTH RAD
Keywords: Akron Children's Hospital, Akron , Ultrasonographer - Maternal Fetal Medicine - $2,000 Sign on Bonus, Healthcare , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!