Company: Equitas Health
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Equitas Health requires employees to be fully vaccinated for
COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified
accommodationrequests.POSITION SUMMARY:Responsible for the clinical
and programmatic coordination and implementation of HIV Case
Management Program, United Way Program and/or the HOPWA Program to
meet the needs of clients requesting case management assistance.The
individual will operate in accordance with the established
professional standards and guidelines for the National Association
of Social Workers (NASW), ODADAS, and agree to adhere to NASW
standards for services and clinical supervision, and the Ohio
Credentialing Board (OCB) and OCB standards for social work.PAY
RANGE:$58,700-$73,300MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Provides clinical supervision to Case Managers including
developing and advancing case management skills, reviewing
documentation, putting theory into practice, continuing education,
lending emotional support, and identifying transference
- Provides clinical supervision regarding Motivational
Interviewing theory and practice and supports agency-wide use of
Evidenced Based Practices.
- Provide support and training to staff related to learning
health record systems and other software, Client Services and Case
Management procedures, and program specific eligibility, assistance
services, and level of care determinations.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.Ensure that
action items and updates are provided to staff proactively.Capture
feedback from clients, staff, and community partners and
communicate the information to the appropriate persons.
- Returns client, provider, and other stakeholder correspondence
within 2 business days.
- Demonstrates initiative and leadership by anticipating and
problem solving service interruptions for clients, staff
transitions, and procedural changes.
- Ensures client files and records are maintained as directed by
agency policies and procedures.
- Maintains client confidentiality by ensuring staff follow
agency and program policies and procedures.
- Processes and problem solves with staff toensure staff
caseloads are no greater than 10% out of date in any given
- Ensures that case referrals are assigned within 2 business
days. Reviews outstanding referrals each month with staff in
individual supervision. Ensures that all cases are assigned to an
appropriate level of care.
- Collects and processes staff Supervision Logs, Trainings Logs,
and other data in compliance with established program
procedure.Problem solve any struggles in maintaining supervision
and training requirements.
- Completes timely reporting on multiple data points for internal
and external review.Reports are generally due monthly and
quarterly, and may be requested at other times.
- Reviews productivity report with staff in individual
supervision; Identifies areas that require attention such as time
management skills, organizational skills, and utilization report;
provides training and ongoing coaching for identified needs.
- Works collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team.
- Builds new and maintains ongoing relationships with other
service providers serving our client population.
- Represents organization in community engaging other service
providers and educating about special needs associated with
HIV/AIDS or chronic disease management in the primary care
- Represents organization in Network meetings, planning councils,
and other community activities in order to maintain and/or develop
processes and procedures associated with HIV/AIDS or chronic
- Demonstrates unconditional positive regard to clients; Conducts
all aspects of job responsibilities with a focus on exceptional
- Demonstrates continuous growth and development of Cultural
Competency exhibiting an understanding, awareness, and respect for
- Complete performance appraisals at 90 days and annually,
develop performance improvement plans as needed, and maintain
- Attend monthly, quarterly, and as needed meetings in-person at
multiple agency sites and community partner locations.
- Utilize email, Skype, phone, and other telecommunication
options to participate in meetings across sites.
- Conduct interviews and participate in onboarding processes for
- Other duties as assigned related to this position by
supervisor.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of LISW-S required and Master Degree required.
- Five years of direct-service experience, preferably in a
community-based health-care setting and a minimum of one year of
supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have sensitivity to, interest in and competence in
cultural differences, HIV/AIDS, minority health, sexual practices,
chemical dependency, chronic disease management, and a demonstrated
competence in working with persons of color, and
- Community-based case management and training experience
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and other
computer applications required.
- Must have valid Ohio drivers license and reliable
- Must have knowledge and adherence to social work standards and
ethics.OTHER INFORMATION:Background and reference checks will be
conducted.Hours may vary, including working some evenings and
weekends based on workload.Individuals are not considered
applicants until they have been asked to visit for an interview and
at that time complete an application for employment.Completing the
application does not guarantee employment.In accordance with
Equitas Healths Drug-Free Workplace Policy, pre-employment drug
testing will be administered.EOE/AAIt is the policy of Equitas
Health that no employee or applicant will be discriminated against
because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender,
gender-identity and expression, sexual orientation, age,
disability, HIV status, genetic information, political affiliation,
marital status, union activity, military, veteran, and economic
status, or any other characteristic protected in accordance with
applicable federal, state, and local laws. This policy applies to
all phases of its personnel activity including recruitment, hiring,
placement, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, separation,
recall, compensation, benefits, education, recreation, and all
other conditions or privileges of employment.Equitas Health values
diversity and welcomes applicants from a broad
Keywords: Equitas Health, Akron , Clinical Supervisor, Healthcare , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!