Company: Total Education Solutions
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We are looking for a Clinical Psychologist in Fairlawn, OH. This
position can be part or full time.**This position includes a $1000
Sign-On Bonus in addition to a long list of benefits!**Our Clinical
Psychologists conduct comprehensive psycho-developmental
assessments for children displaying concerns related to
neurodevelopmental disorders and/or developmental delays as well as
assessments for other common childhood clinical disorders within
our multidisciplinary developmental assessment clinic.
Additionally, you will provide one-on-one and family therapy, as
well as consultation, to clients in need of additional support.
Training and supervising doctoral psychology practicum students and
a postdoctoral resident may be part of this position. At TES, you
will be a part of the solution, helping us achieve goals that allow
all students to learn and thrive.
You will need the following minimum qualifications to be
- Must be licensed or license eligible by the State Board of
Psychology as a Licensed Psychologist or Licensed School
- Covid Vaccination Card
- Doctorate degree in Clinical or School Psychology, or in a
doctoral program for this.
- Strong report writing skills and attention to details
- Must be a good communicator
- Strong organizational and technology skills
- A valid driver license and hold appropriate automobile
insurance with limits that allow driving a personal vehicle for
work (50/100k liability coverage)
- Must clear a background check through federal and local
As a Clinical Psychologist at TES, you will:
- conduct comprehensive psychological assessments for children
displaying concerns with neurodevelopmental disorders and other
common childhood clinical conditions.
- provide a written report and feedback to parents and referring
providers including relevant recommendations.
- engage in individual and family therapy as well as
- understand and comply with all TES Protocols and Procedures in
relation to job expectations.
- maintain expertise in subject matter by continuing research,
study, and application.
- travel to and attend trainings, meetings, conferences (as
Preferred qualifications include:
- 2 or more years of previous clinical experience; bonus if
experience is in working with individuals with special needs
- Working knowledge of insurance billing
- Experience assessing children with neurodevelopmental disorders
- Experience working on multidisciplinary teams
ABOUT TESTotal Education Solutions (TES) is a national provider of
special education and therapeutic services to public, private, and
charter schools as well as healthcare organizations servicing the
United States, with offices in California, Michigan, and Ohio. Our
professional, multi-disciplinary staff delivers therapeutic
services in our family-centered clinics, in schools, at home, and
online. We strongly believe in using an interdisciplinary approach
in trainings, treatments, and service delivery, encouraging our
providers to work together in creating customized solutions and
achieving client goals.
Our Mission: To empower individuals of all abilities by fostering
opportunities for success through customized, innovative
As part of our team, full-time employees enjoy:
- health, dental, and vision insurance as well as a $25,000 life
and AD&D insurance policies (if eligible).
- up to 2 weeks paid vacation, 13 paid holidays, and 6 paid sick
- retirement plan and medical and dependent flexible spending
- up to $2,500 in educational assistance.
- access to free employee assistant programs (EAP) 24/7.
- working with a team of dedicated professionals with a desire to
make an impact in the lives of at-risk individuals.
- ongoing professional development and professional growth
opportunities both in-house and up to $300 in CEU
We are looking for individuals that can:
- be proactive and have a solution-oriented approach to
- be an appropriate role model.
- thrive in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment.
- be flexible and embrace change.
- demonstrate emotional maturity and responsibility.
- innovate and act as an entrepreneurial self-starter.
- accept and value diversity.
- maintain a professional demeanor, attire, work schedule, and
- ability to analyze, organize, prioritize, and follow through on
all duties and tasks as assigned.
- further develop professional and technical skills.
Environment & Physical Qualifications: Assigned work environments
vary from site to site and may require services to be provided in a
distance learning / therapy model. The work environment is usually
comprised of several adults and children in a classroom, clinic, or
campus facility with supervisors traveling to multiple
sites/clinics. Due to varied work environments, an employee may
encounter noise levels that are moderate to loud. In addition, the
job functions could include the following physical demands:
significant lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling; frequent
stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or send
your resume to the following Career Agent:Cynthia HoveyEmail:
http://www.tesidea.com - Facebook.com/TESLosAngeles -
Instagram.com/TES4KIDS - Twitter.com/TES4KIDS
Total Education Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do
not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis
of race, sex, age, handicap, national origin, or any other basis
prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion
practices are performed without regard to the above listed
Keywords: Total Education Solutions, Akron , Clinical Psychologist, Healthcare , Fairlawn, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!