RN Case Manager Home Care
Company: Almost Family Medlink
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Company Overview:Almost Family Medlink is currently hiring a
Full-time RN Case Manager for Home Care Visits the Akron area. This
is a full time position with benefits.
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you will render professional nursing
care to patients in their home by assessing, developing,
implementing, and evaluating home nursing care needs of assigned
patients. The RN will also educate and advise patients and their
families in how to get the most from their treatment programs.
Almost Family Medlink, a part of LHC Group, is the preferred
post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families
nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute
care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality,
cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health
at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have
partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the
home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about
helping people.Essential Functions:
- Provides supervision and oversight to patient care as outlined
by State regulation and/or requested by Agency Director.
- Utilize the E.V.V. (Electronic Visit Verification) program as
- Assist in the orientation of new staff as needed.
- Prepares clinical notes daily.
- Reports to the Agency Director or Designee on a regular basis
regarding the general, physical and mental condition of the
- Administers prescribed medication and treatment as permitted by
state or local regulations and in accordance with the physician's
- Prepares physicians orders as applicable.Education &
- A minimum of one year experience as an RN preferred.
- Must have current RN licensure in state of Ohio.
- Current drivers license, vehicle insurance and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Understands the concepts of private duty / home care.Equal
Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.Must be fully vaccinated or
be willing to complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof
of vaccination will be required. If permitted by state law, the
company will consider requests for religious or medical
Keywords: Almost Family Medlink, Akron , RN Case Manager Home Care, Healthcare , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!