Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) PRN - Hudson Elms
Company: Cornerstone Rehab
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Cornerstone Rehab - Come Build your Career with Us!
We are hiring a Physical Therapy Assistant to deliver care to our
patients and work with a diverse team of clinical professionals.
Join Cornerstone Rehab and help us build a better place for our
clinicians and our patients. If you think you are a great fit for
this job, APPLY TODAY!
Benefits of Working for Cornerstone Rehab!
- Competitive pay rates
- License Reimbursement
- CEU Credits
- Referral Bonus
- Flexible Shifts
- Provide Physical therapy to adult and geriatric
- Prepare documentation, progress notes, and discharge
- Establish a plan of care in accordance with patients' needs and
- Implement and document patient status
- Monitor patients' performance in therapy activities
- Assist patients in carrying out daily activities
- Supervise patients' activities to ensure they are done
- Report patients' progress
- Valid OH PTA License and Credentials
- SNF and/or Acute care experience
- Experience with EMR systems
- Covid Vaccine required
Cornerstone Rehab delivers innovative rehab management solutions to
skilled nursing facilities in the United States. Founded in 2018 by
a team of post-acute care experts, Cornerstone Rehab is
clinician-owned and operated. Our number one goal is to meet and
exceed patient outcomes.
Cornerstone Rehab manages the rehab departments in long and
short-term care settings, employing physical, occupational and
speech therapy clinicians. Our mission is driven by the devotion of
our compassionate and caring clinicians who strive to provide
excellent therapy for residents so they can enjoy an improved
quality of life. As an employee of Cornerstone Rehab, you'll be
joining a growing team that is focused and highly committed to our
clinicians' long-term career development.
Keywords: Cornerstone Rehab, Akron , Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) PRN - Hudson Elms, Healthcare , Hudson, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!