Caregiver - Hermitage - any shift
Company: Helping Hands Home Care Service
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJob DescriptionHere at Helping Hands we are
dedicated to treating everyone with respect that they deserve.
Having worked as caregivers ourselves, we understand the hard work
you provide, including the extensive skill set you have developed
working to maintain independence for the members of our community
in your care. We look forward to meeting new people who have the
same passion as we do, caring for others.Job Types: Full-time,
Part-timeWe provide Non-Medical in home care to members of our
local community. The job description can vary depending on the type
of case available. The following description is a broad outline of
the services we provide.A personal care attendant/ Direct care
worker is a non- licensed member of the home health care team, who
assists the consumer with the tasks of daily living as outlined in
a written care plan. No Experience necessary, we will
- Must complete the agency's employment process.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must exhibit mature, responsible behavior, and understand the
- Must be able to follow directions,and work as a team.
- Must have reliable transportation to, and from
- Planning and preparing meals according to specific dietary
requirements of the consumer.
- Maintaining a safe, clean, and healthy environment through
light housekeeping.This includes changing bed
linens,dusting,vacuuming,cleaning kitchen,bathroom,and laundry
- Providing companionship, and stimulation for the consumer
including reading, walks,etc.
- Accompanying the consumer to appointments (If needed).
- Grocery shopping, or other errands when needed (If
- Perform any personal care for the consumer as needed.
- Assist with ambulation when consumer uses mechanical aids such
as a walker.We offer:Armco Credit Union Bank Account
EligibilityFlexible SchedulesCompetitive SalaryDirect
Deposit401KOvertime CompensationOn Job Paid TrainingHoliday Pay
Must have reliable transportation. Drivers license not necessary
for all cases.Must pass drug screenHelping Hands Home Care Service
is an Equal Opportunity EmployerServices are provided, referrals
are made, and employment actions are made without regard to race,
gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, color, national
origin, culture practices and beliefs, ancestry, religious creed,
economic status, disability(mental or physical), marital status or
age***We are proud providers of in-home care services for our
Veterans.******Let the office know if you're interested in the
Keywords: Helping Hands Home Care Service, Akron , Caregiver - Hermitage - any shift, Healthcare , Hermitage, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!