Physical Therapist - Home Health
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job Description Working at Interim HealthCare means a career
unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we
know that when we support you and your community, you'll change
lives every day. Our Physical Therapist (PT) have been called to
care when they're needed most. As a member of our home health team,
you'll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort
and dignity to our clients. What you'll do:
- Evaluate and treat patients suffering from physical disability
or lack of mobility due to injury, disease, or surgery in a home
- Establish and administer a treatment plan using exercises,
stretching, manual therapy, and equipment to manage patients' pain
and increase mobility.
- Educates patient and family members in rehabilitative care and
activities necessary to promote health, safety, and independent
- Collaborate with other providers servicing your client(s) to
reach the best possible patient outcomes. What we're looking
- Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as a
Physical Therapist (PT) in the state associated with this
- Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification.
- Valid state-issued driver's license, automobile insurance, and
reliable transportation; willingness to travel.
- One (1) year of professional experience practicing as a
Physical Therapist (PT) in a home health or similar setting. What
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling – a dedication to work/life
- A team environment with a focus on community service. At
Interim Home Care, our patients deserve the very best – that's why
we focus on each individual's needs in the comfort and dignity of
their home. Through nursing, personal care, therapy, case
management, and countless specialized services, we bring quality
care where it's needed most. We're called to care so that family
members can be just that.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Akron , Physical Therapist - Home Health, Healthcare , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!