MDS RN Nurse
Company: Bath Manor Special Care Centre
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Are you an experienced MDS Nurse looking to make a difference?We
are a leader in the long-term care industry operating in 7
different states. It is our commitment to the care of our residents
and our staff that sets us apart from the rest. From the
development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber Foundation
Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care and
attention of everyone we serve!Come work for a growing company, who
appreciates the value of its team members!This is our
- Weekly Pay!
- Flexible Schedule
- $10,000 Sign On Bonus!
- paid out in installments (90 days, 6 months, 1
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited
college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN
- Preferably -year experience in working the RAI process
- Preferably -year experience in MDS CoordinatorShift & Wage:
- Full Time Opportunity Available
- Shift Needed: Day
- Wage is NegotiableThe Saber Advantage and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Wellness Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Referral program
- Tuition Discount Programs!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee recognition program and additional perks
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!We comply with any
federal and/or state mandates related to the COVID 19 vaccineWe are
an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
and also promote a drug-free workplace.
Keywords: Bath Manor Special Care Centre, Akron , MDS RN Nurse, Healthcare , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!