State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) - FT, PT, PRN, & Weekends
Company: Ohio Living
Posted on: January 15, 2022
OVERVIEWNEW WAGES! - Make up to $18.50/hour!!!
Now offering 8 and 12 hours shifts!
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus for FT!
The State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) provides residents and
patients with the highest level of quality routine daily nursing
care in accordance with company standards and federal, state, and
local standards, guidelines, and regulations.
RESPONSIBILITIESCare Management and Service Delivery
- Provides daily resident and patient care in accordance with the
nursing procedures and as instructed by the Charge Nurse.
- Ensures that the Plan of Care is maintained for the resident or
- Provides for assigned resident and patient Activities of Daily
Living (ADL) including personal hygiene, elimination, comfort and
safety, ambulation, lifting, skin care, nutrition, and
- Assists with the care of the dying resident and provides
- Observes and reports the presence of pressure areas and skin
- Assists with the application of nursing treatments as
- Provides daily rehabilitative/restorative procedures as
- Creates and maintains an atmosphere of warmth and personal
interest, as well as a calm environment throughout the unit.
- Answers resident calls promptly.
- Checks rooms for all medications and unauthorized food items,
reporting findings to the Charge Nurse.
- Maintains resident and patient rooms, work areas/equipment in a
clean, sanitary and safe manner and follows established infection
control/standard precautions, reporting all hazardous conditions to
the Charge Nurse immediately.
- Attends care conferences as directed by Charge Nurse.
- Attends all-employee and departmental meetings and in-service
training as scheduled or as directed.
- Willingly and consistently shares observations and insights of
departmental operations that may improve quality and efficiencies
Administration and Reporting
- Measures and records all entries, such as ADL coding,
intake/output, temperatures, weight, etc. in the electronic medical
record (EMR) or as directed by the Charge Nurse.
- Reports all changes in resident's or patient's condition to the
Charge Nurse as soon as practical.
- Reports all concerns and complaints voiced or shared by
residents, patients, or family members.
All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) in good standing on the
Ohio Department of Health Nurse Aide Registry required.
- None required; on-the-job training provided.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English
LOCATION INFORMATIONOhio Living Lake Vista is Trumbull County's
premier life plan community. Services include long-term nursing
care, short-term rehabilitation, outpatient therapy and assisted
living. The campus also offers independent living apartments and
villa homes. Most importantly, we're a company that:
- chooses to operate as a faith-based, not-for-profit
- makes its mission the heart of our organization
- has a reputation for consistently exceeding the needs and
expectations of those we serve
- provides an engaging, team-oriented workplace dedicated to
career, family and faith
- commits to recognizing our employees for a job well done
We're looking for people who:
- have a passion for helping people, solving problems and
contributing to a positive work environment
- are excited about bringing their personal standards and ideals
to work each day
- understand that HOW you do your job is just as important as
WHAT you do in your job
Why work at Ohio Living Lake Vista?
Our residents and employees have access to an on-campus library and
a walking trail that winds through our 32-acre campus and connects
to the Turkey Run Trail in Mosquito Lake State Park. Depending on
an employee's status, they may benefit from:
- competitive wages
- affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 403b retirement savings
- paid time off including your birthday
- training, continuing education, and education assistance
- pay advances up to $500
- free meals/meal allowance
- the latest technology
- unlimited career opportunities
- and much more!
Who is Ohio Living?
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio Living is one of the nation's
largest not-for-profit, multi-site senior living organizations.
Since its founding in 1922, Ohio Living has defined the highest
standards of quality of life for adults through its 12 life plan
communities and Ohio Living Home Health & Hospice in 50 Ohio
Our mission is to provide adults with caring and quality services
toward the enhancement ofphysical, mental and spiritual well-being
consistent with the Christian Gospel.
Care --- Integrity --- Customer Service
Innovation --- Financial Stewardship --- Leadership
Keywords: Ohio Living, Akron , State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) - FT, PT, PRN, & Weekends, Healthcare , Cortland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!