Company: Total Education Solutions
Posted on: February 24, 2021
We are looking for a Clinical Psychologist in Fairlawn, OH. This
position can be part or full time.
Our Clinical Psychologists conduct comprehensive
psycho-developmental assessments for children displaying concerns
related to neurodevelopmental disorders and/or developmental delays
as well as assessments for other common childhood clinical
disorders within our multidisciplinary developmental assessment
clinic. Additionally, you will provide one-on-one and family
therapy, as well as consultation, to clients in need of additional
support. Training and supervising doctoral psychology practicum
students and a postdoctoral resident may be part of this position.
At TES, you will be a part of the solution, helping us achieve
goals that allow all students to learn and thrive.
You will need the following minimum qualifications to be
- Must be licensed or license eligible by the State Board of
Psychology as a Licensed Psychologist or Licensed School
- Doctorate degree in Clinical or School Psychology, or in a
doctoral program for this.
- Strong report writing skills and attention to details
- Must be a good communicator
- Strong organizational and technology skills
- A valid driver license and hold appropriate automobile
insurance with limits that allow driving a personal vehicle for
work (50/100k liability coverage)
- Must clear a background check through federal and local
As a Clinical Psychologist At TES, You Will
- conduct comprehensive psychological assessments for children
displaying concerns with neurodevelopmental disorders and other
common childhood clinical conditions.
- provide a written report and feedback to parents and referring
providers including relevant recommendations.
- engage in individual and family therapy as well as
- understand and comply with all TES Protocols and Procedures in
relation to job expectations.
- maintain expertise in subject matter by continuing research,
study, and application.
- travel to and attend trainings, meetings, conferences (as
Preferred Qualifications Include
- 2 or more years of previous clinical experience; bonus if
experience is in working with individuals with special needs
- Working knowledge of insurance billing
- Experience assessing children with neurodevelopmental
- Experience working on multidisciplinary teams
Total Education Solutions (TES) is a national provider of special
education and therapeutic services to public, private, and charter
schools as well as healthcare organizations servicing the United
States, with offices in California, Michigan, and Ohio. Our
professional, multi-disciplinary staff delivers therapeutic
services in our family-centered clinics, in schools, at home, and
online. We strongly believe in using an interdisciplinary approach
in trainings, treatments, and service delivery, encouraging our
providers to work together in creating customized solutions and
achieving client goals.
Our Mission: To empower individuals of all abilities by fostering
opportunities for success through customized, innovative
As Part Of Our Team, Full-time Employees Enjoy
- health, dental, and vision insurance as well as a $25,000 life
and AD&D insurance policies (if eligible).
- up to 2 weeks paid vacation, 13 paid holidays, and 6 paid sick
- retirement plan and medical and dependent flexible spending
- up to $2,500 in educational assistance.
- access to free employee assistant programs (EAP) 24/7.
- working with a team of dedicated professionals with a desire to
make an impact in the lives of at-risk individuals.
- ongoing professional development and professional growth
opportunities both in-house and up to $300 in CEU
We Are Looking For Individuals That Can
- be proactive and have a solution-oriented approach to
- be an appropriate role model.
- thrive in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment.
- be flexible and embrace change.
- demonstrate emotional maturity and responsibility.
- innovate and act as an entrepreneurial self-starter.
- accept and value diversity.
- maintain a professional demeanor, attire, work schedule, and
- ability to analyze, organize, prioritize, and follow through on
all duties and tasks as assigned.
- further develop professional and technical skills.
Environment & Physical Qualifications: Assigned work environments
vary from site to site and may require services to be provided in a
distance learning / therapy model. The work environment is usually
comprised of several adults and children in a classroom, clinic, or
campus facility with supervisors traveling to multiple
sites/clinics. Due to varied work environments, an employee may
encounter noise levels that are moderate to loud. In addition, the
job functions could include the following physical demands:
significant lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling; frequent
stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online or send
your resume to the following Career Agent:
- Facebook.com/TESLosAngeles - Instagram.com/TES4KIDS -
Total Education Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do
not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis
of race, sex, age, handicap, national origin, or any other basis
prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion
practices are performed without regard to the above listed
Keywords: Total Education Solutions, Akron , Clinical Psychologist, Healthcare , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!