LPN- Full Time / Part Time- Job #HD021221LP
Company: Danbury Senior Living
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Danbury Senior Living is seeking LPN Hudson We are currently
seeking applicants for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) positions
- Full Time / Part Time- (7am-7pm) & (7pm-7am)
- Midnight shift- 5 days, 8 hour shifts This position is also
often referred to as Practical Nurse or PN. At Danbury, you don't
just clock in at a job. You walk in the door to a work family who
wants to make the day count. We truly believe our employees and
residents are a family that comes together to enjoy the good things
in life, including one another. When our employees feel special, so
do our residents. That's the Danbury Difference. What are some of
the perks that we can offer you as part of our team?
- An AWESOME attendance bonus. You can earn a $100 bonus (full
time) or a $50 bonus (part time) EVERY PAY! That's up to $2600
bonus money (full time) or $1300 bonus money (part time) a
- Shift differentials for 2nd shift, 3rd shift, and
- Scrubs provided.
- Employee recruiting bonus.
- Higher education institution partnerships to offer reduced
tuition to further your education.
- Daily pay option We understand that waiting to get paid every
two weeks is not always ideal, that is why we implemented Daily Pay
. Daily Pay is an amazing option for our employees that allows them
to transfer money out of their checks EARLIER than the scheduled
pay date. Need to get a new car tire but don't have the funds on
you right now? That's ok- Daily Pay has you covered! What benefits
do we offer to full time employees?
- Company paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Additional Voluntary Life, Additional
- Company match 401(k)
- Vacation from 30th day of employment
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement What do you do as an LPN at Danbury?
- Our Licensed Practical Nurses provide direct nursing care to
residents, prepare and administer medications, perform routine
charting and documentation duties, and perform other duties
necessary to ensure that our residents' total regimens of care are
maintained. What experience or skills do you need to be a Licensed
Practical Nurse at Danbury?
- We are looking for applicants who are licensed by the State of
- Experience in a nursing capacity in a senior living setting is
helpful, but not required .
- We are seeking Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) who are
outstanding in their profession and would work well with our team.
If you're a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) and want to make our
residents' days better then apply now for immediate consideration!
During these uncertain times, Danbury is not only there for our
residents but our staff as well. Your safety and health is our
first priority when you work with us. Our Danbury locations are
extremely cautious and attentive to the COVID-19 situation. We have
put protocols in place to help our residents, employees, and
communities stay healthy. We actively take the temperature of our
employees upon arrival to work and we have protective equipment
such as masks that all employees and residents are required to
wear, among many other precautions. Just because our Danbury teams
are staffed by superheroes, doesn't mean we won't do everything we
can to keep them protected. If you're ready to be a Danbury
superhero, keep reading! We want you on our team! Danbury Senior
Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all
applicants for positions without the regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or
veteran status, or non-job-related handicap or disability.
Keywords: Danbury Senior Living, Akron , LPN- Full Time / Part Time- Job #HD021221LP, Healthcare , Hudson, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!