RN Clinical Manager
Company: Almost Family Medlink
Posted on: October 11, 2019
Currently Hiring FULL TIME RN Clinical Manager to join our growing
team in Akron. We offer Weekly Pay and Flexible Schedules!
The RN Clinical Manager assess patient health-problems and needs,
develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain medical
records. May advise patients on health maintenance and disease
prevention or provide case management. Provides clinical
supervision for all aspects of care.
Almost Family, a part of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute
care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide.
From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and
community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective
care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. More
than 60 leading hospitals and health systems around the country
have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in
the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about
- Assess the needs of individuals, families or communities,
including assessment of individuals' home or work environments to
identify potential health or safety problems during monthly
- Manage applicable participants of the E.V.V. (Electronic Visit
Verification) program to achieve the compliance goal.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and-records.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms, medical information, and
changes in patients' conditions.
- Maintain regular communication with physicians on changes
concerning any issues with the patient
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients'
responses and conditions.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and
- Direct and supervise all levels of health care personnel.
- Observe nurses and visit patients to ensure proper nursing care
on a monthly basis.
- Instruct individuals, families and other groups on topics such
as health education and disease prevention.
- Direct and coordinate infection control programs, advising and
consulting with specified personnel about necessary
- Perform administrative and managerial functions.
- Provide training or instruction of personnel.
- Complete patient admissions.
- Orientate patient & family to Home Care.
- Interview staff for potential and existing cases as
- Administer drug screen upon hire and reasonable suspicions as
- Assist with job fairs & recruitment.
- Educate staff on policies and procedures as needed.
- Complete 90 day and annual performance evaluations.
- Completes oasis assessments as required.
- Complete initial and annual CNT skills competency check
- Participate in special Performance Improvement projects,
meetings and data review as requested.
- Attend patient care conferences and supervisory meetings.
- Any additional task as assigned.
- Associate's Degree (two year college or technical school)
- Minimum of 1 year of Home Health related experience preferred.
Supervisory or management experience preferred. License
- Current driver's license, vehicle insurance and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- RN Licensing required.
Our company was founded over 20 years ago on the principle that
---it---s all about helping people,--- and we live by those words
today. It---s our mission to provide exceptional care and
unparalleled service to patients and families who have placed their
trust in us. We grow to fulfill this mission. When you become part
of the LHC Group family, you---re choosing a career path that will
challenge you to grow both personally and professionally.Every day,
all across the country, our LHC Group family is helping people.
There are 10,000 of us, standing shoulder to shoulder, helping the
patients in our care live, fuller, healthier lives. We do this
because helping people is, quite simply, the reason we exist.
It---s our purpose.--
Keywords: Almost Family Medlink, Akron , RN Clinical Manager, Executive , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!