Regional Human Resource (HR) Manager
Company: CommuniCare Health Services
Posted on: January 26, 2023
CommuniCare Health Services - Heartland - CommuniCare Health
Services -is a health care provider with over 110 facilities in
seven states. That's a whole lot of opportunity for you to join our
team and make a difference in the lives of others!We are currently
seeking an experienced HR professional for the key position of
-Regional Human Resource Manager -for facilities in the Heartland
region, which encompasses Ohio, as well as parts of Pennsylvania
and West Virginia.PURPOSE/BELIEF STATEMENT:The Regional Human
Resource Manager performs as a proactive and insight-driven partner
to business leaders to lead organization and people excellence,
effectively influence culture, and deliver positive business
outcomes. This position will also assess and anticipate needs in
designated business facilities/geographic areas and provide
integrated solutions by partnering with Divisional Director of
Human Resources and other functional groups. Measurements for this
position include: employee turnover, retention, and employee
satisfaction.JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages team development by assessing HRM individual needs,
identifying gaps and planning appropriate steps to provide training
for closing any gaps. -
- Assists in the training of all new HRM's to ensure all team
members have the tools and training necessary to successfully
perform in the role. -
- Contributes to and execute on the divisional human resource
- Assists HRM's by providing proactive solutions in employee
relations that set the tone for a healthy long-term relationship
between facility management and employees.
- Provide sexpertise and guidance in several aspects of the
employment cycle by coaching the HR team and business leadership
- Workforce Management and Talent Needs
- Interviewing and Selection of Talent -
- Onboarding and Training Plans
- Employee Relations
- Performance Management -
- Employee Retention and Voluntary Attrition Reduction
- Partners with Divisional Director of Human Resources and
corporate to engage the correct internal HR resource for the
business requirement to ensure seamless HR support (for example:
recruitment, benefits, training and development).
- Provides resources, feedback, observations, and recommendations
for opportunities for assigned facility staff
- Helps to identify strengths, capabilities, and development
opportunities for all assigned facility staff
- Ensures regional HRMs' legal compliance by monitoring human
resource federal and state requirements; conducts audits of
employee records and survey materials.
- Develops and maintain a positive, productive relationship with
regional and facility leadership team.
- Ensures alignment of all policies and practices of the business
units with the guidelines provided by the corporate Human Resources
- Brainstorms potential initiatives and engagement ideas
Divisional Director of Human Resources to benefit entire
- Participates on project teams and/or works independently on a
variety of projects including the development of new incentives,
programs, performance management, succession planning, and
- Drives process and efficiency improvement across all functions
of the HR department.QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related field
- PHR or SPHR preferred.
- Minimum of five years human resource experience.
- Ability to travel 80% of the time. -
- Multi-site facility experience
- Significant HR management experience and knowledge of human
- Ability to successfully maintain multi-site relationships and
manage time and responsibilities effectively.
- Proven record of effectively resolving employee issues,
improving processes and increasing efficiency.
- Experience balancing site needs with corporate priorities.
- Experience in delivering corporate HR programs and initiatives,
ensuring they are embraced by and become embedded within the
- Sound knowledge of technical HR systems, processes and
procedures; experience working with Workday and Apploi
- Sound knowledge of applicable labor and employment laws related
- Demonstrated analytical and process management skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), including
strong business acumen.
- Experience managing others, with an emphasis on driving team
- Outstanding team building skills.
- Willingness to professionally challenge peers and senior
- Excellent time management skills, including prioritizing and
multitasking.BenefitsAs a CommuniCare employee you will enjoy
competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer full time employees a
menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical,
dental, and vision coverage from quality benefit carriers. We also
offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending
Accounts.About Us -A family-owned company, we have grown to become
one of the nation's largest providers of post-acute care, which
includes skilled nursing rehabilitation centers, long-term care
centers, assisted living communities, independent rehabilitation
centers, and long-term acute care hospitals (LTACH). Since 1984, we
have provided superior, comprehensive management services for the
development and management of adult living communities. We have a
single job description at CommuniCare, to reach out with our hearts
and touch the hearts of others. Through this effort we create
Caring Communities where staff, residents, clients, and family
members care for and about one another.
Keywords: CommuniCare Health Services, Akron , Regional Human Resource (HR) Manager, Executive , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!