Company: Donatos Pizza
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Part-Time and Full-Time Availability
Shift Manager is responsible for Quality and Services systems in
the restaurant. Shift Managers coach and train Donatos Associates
to produce the highest quality food and to provide friendly and
honest service. The Shift Manager may open or close the restaurant
in the absence of a salaried Manager, ensuring a quality opening
and/or closing by completing administrative responsibilities while
maximizing the safety and security of our Associates, Customers and
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position safely while meeting productivity standards
- Able to stand and/or walk entire shift
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Occasional bending and twisting
- 1-year experience as Shift Lead or Manager or Donatos
- Can execute all items on the Shift Manager readiness
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Opens and/or closes the restaurant with proper administrative
procedures and completes assigned paperwork. Manages dough and day
dots to ensure the best quality. Effectively uses Donatos per-shift
and shift job aids and tools to ensure optimum product quality.
Trains and enforces correct cash control procedures. Assumes
responsibility for inventory of all stocked items, vendor orders,
and invoice processing.
- Manages the people, product, and equipment in the restaurant to
deliver the Mission & Promise. Uses proper security and
verification procedures when handling deposits and safe contents.
Takes personal responsibility and ownership for managing Product
Quality, Service, and Prosperity.
- Interacts with and listens to customers attentively and
enthusiastically. Displays caring and empathy for customers and
follows correct steps when resolving complaints. Ensures customers
receive their orders accurately and within the quoted promise
times. Anticipates the needs of the customers at all access points
and removes existing or potential service barriers.
- Acts in a timely and decisive manner to adjust staffing for
business volume changes. Controls food cost components of waste,
prep,weights, portioning, and theft during shifts. Manages food,
labor and costs through training and coaching. Ensures shift
execution (pre/post-shift checklists, game plans, and dough
- Ensures the team delivers all elements of Donatos Service
Behaviors. Contributes to the team morale by displaying enthusiasm
and commitment by word and action.
- Models performance standards (primary responsibility to direct
& coach, secondary responsibility to assist). Properly trains new
Associates to execute Donatos standards and processes to understand
their roles in fulfilling the Mission, Promise, and Values.
- Understands and coaches the principle drivers for People,
Promise and Prosperity (positive environment, scale usage, etc.).
Manages food, labor and costs through training and coaching.
- Demonstrates, trains, and enforces operating norms including
but not limited to uniform policy, attendance, safety procedures,
cleanliness. Knows, enforces, and educates Associates on all
applicable labor laws.
- Ensures Associates understand and follow the food safety &
personal hygiene standards required by Donatos and the local Health
Department. Properly executes, enforces, and manages food safety
and sanitation requirements.
Keywords: Donatos Pizza, Akron , Shift Manager, Executive , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!