Store Manager Circle K, Akron, OH $45k-$55K
Company: Circle K
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Circle K is a great place to work! Here is why: *
*We know that you can work anywhere. However, working at Circle K
is the start of something great! While you make it easy for our
customers, we focus on you and your development! Our people make us
who we are. We want to see you grow, so we put growing together at
the forefront of everything we do. It is our duty to provide you
with the tools and resources that you need to succeed. Joining
Circle K means joining a team that is devoted to you!*
*Minimum Qualifications: *
* High School diploma or GED preferred.
* Experience in retail sales preferred.
* Experience to perform the essential duties, responsibilities and
working in the conditions described below.
* Ability to supervise and train for the use of equipment, tools
and materials listed in the Customer Service Representative (CSR),
Lead CSR (LSR) and Store Assistant (SA) job descriptions.
* Ability to supervise and manage the functions listed in the CSR,
LSR and SA job descriptions.
* Ability to use computer, or acquire those skills necessary to use
a computer at the store, which includes analysis of reports,
inventory control, cash control, counseling notices, etc.
* A valid driver's license and adequate transportation to/from bank
* Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in English.
* Perform other duties as assigned or delegated by his/her
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND SKILLS*
*Leadership and Management: *
* Recruit, hire and train positive, enthusiastic employees,
ensuring excellent customer service.
* Develop, manage and assign tasks appropriately to ensure the
store is clean, adequately stocked, organize and well kept based on
* Maintain a professional and supportive image among subordinates
* Schedule employees within Company guidelines to maximize customer
service and maintain store image.
* Implement non-discriminatory related management skills while
hiring, training, counseling, motivating and separating
*Store Relationships: *
* Develop positive and professional relationships with all
* Promote excellent service and resolve customer complaints in a
timely, professional manner.
* Promote and ensure a safe, positive public image within the
*Training and Development: *
* Prepare on-going and timely performance appraisals in writing for
all employees, providing proper performance based feedback.
* Train all employees ensuring that customer service, store image
and marketing execution meet Company standards.
* Train all employees on safety procedures and promote safety
* Develop ways and means to ensure that all employees receive
proper communication in a timely manner.
* Establish periodic on-going communication meetings with all store
employees and the Market Manager.
*Organizing and Planning: *
* Evaluate and develop specific action plans to address the needs
of the store in order to reach the desired objectives.
* Organize and maintain all store files and manuals.
* Manage and supervise store employees to ensure that all required
and requested reports are completed accurately and timely.
* Manage and supervise store employees to ensure that all
merchandise is stocked, attractively displayed and priced
* Ensure that all required employment related posters and signs are
in a place that is easily accessible to all employees.
* Analyze daily sales and expense information and take appropriate
action to maximize sales and net profits.
* Budget and forecast P&L lines, as well as understand and
manage merchandise margins.
* Safeguard and account for all money received and disbursed.
* Perform all other financial analysis necessary to maximize sales
and net profits. Working Conditions
* Perform approximately 95% of all work indoors, but will be
required to work outside to clean parking lots, gas pumps, take out
* Exposure to extreme cold temperatures while performing occasional
work in a walk in cooler and/or freezer.
* Exposure to occasional noise.
* Work with a minimum of direction and supervision.
* At all times work as an effective manager, supervisor and
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 3 years
* 10 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Akron, OH: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Management: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Circle K, Akron , Store Manager Circle K, Akron, OH $45k-$55K, Executive , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!