Company: Akron Children's Hospital
Posted on: November 25, 2022
About Akron Children's HospitalAkron Children's Hospital has
been caring for children since 1890, and our pediatric specialties
are ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
With two hospital campuses, regional health centers and more than
50 primary and specialty care locations throughout Ohio, we're
making it easier for today's busy families to find the high-quality
care they need. In 2020, our health care system provided more than
1.1 million patient encounters. We also operate neonatal and
pediatric units in the hospitals of our regional health care
partners. Every year, our Children's Home Care Group nurses provide
thousands of in-home visits, and our School Health nurses manage
clinic visits for students from preschool through high school. With
our Quick Care Online virtual visits and Akron Children's Anywhere
app, we're here for families whenever and wherever they need us.
Learn more at .OUR PROMISES
- To treat every child as we would our own
- To treat others as they would like to be treated
- To turn no child away for any reasonPrior to the start date,
full COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment. Full
vaccination is defined as 14 days after the last received
vaccination. Boosters are excluded from this requirement.We are
seeking people who are committed to fostering a diverse environment
in which patients, family and staff from a variety of backgrounds,
cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed, included and can
Full Time40 Hours/weekMonday, Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pmThis is a
hybrid work-from-home position. - The ability to work from home may
changed based on business needs.
The Project Manager leads multiple IT projects with complex
objectives and activities. -Responsibilities:
1. Creates detailed project documentation such as; project plans,
charters, SOWs, risk/issue logs, and meeting minutes.
2. Plans and scopes all project phases and components ensuring
projects are on schedule and within scope.
3. Creates and maintains project budgets.
4. Proactively addresses issues and risks associated with the
5. Assists with contract negotiation and compliance.
6. Monitors assigned projects and provides summary status reports
to management and makes presentations as needed.
7. Other duties as required.
1. Experience in project management methodology and tools is
2. Experience in large and/or multiple projects is required.
3. Experience working with all levels within an organization is
4. Experience in healthcare is preferred.
5. Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar
software is required. Project management software is required.
Education and Experience
1. Education: Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or
related field is required; Master's degree is preferred.
2. Certification: PMP certification is required.
3. Years of relevant experience: 5 to 7 years is preferred.
4. Years of experience supervising: None.
-Full Time -FTE: 1.000000
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of
Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with
Disabilities. EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link
below to learn more:
Position: IT IS
Keywords: Akron Children's Hospital, Akron , Project Manager, Executive , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!