Document Management Clerk
Company: The Primary Health Network
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Position OverviewTo scan and index documents to an electronic
format in an accurate and efficient manner.
Location and Hours of PositionThe general office hours for this
position are Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 5PM (with some
evenings/weekends availability if needed) The position is located
in Sharon, PA
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 2 year work experience in document management or
office setting using a computer/computer equipment
Additional Job Qualifications/Skills
- Computer proficient
- Ability to learn quickly
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Team player with ability to communicateBenefits
- Medical/Dental/Vision (Employee and Family plans available,
eligible after 60 days)
- Employer Paid Short Term disability
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Holidays
- College Savings Plan
- Fitness Center Membership Reimbursement
- ID Shield & Legal Shield
- Volunteer Time Off Program
Primary Health Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Keywords: The Primary Health Network, Akron , Document Management Clerk, Executive , Sharon, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!