Licensed Optician - Store Manager
Company: America's Best
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Description
At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see their best
to live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and
eyewear more affordable and accessible.
National Vision, Inc. (NVI) is one of the largest optical retailers
in the United States. We offer an innovative culture where training
is a priority, hard work is praised, and career growth is a
reality.We are looking for a Licensed Store Manager to join our
growing team. The Store Manager will provide management of all
facets of a retail stores' operations, including but not limited
to, the daily operation of a retail area including personnel
management, budgetary controls, inventory controls, etc. while
maintaining the highest level of customer service.Job
What would you do? – The Specifics
- Achieve and maintain the highest level of customer
- Monitor and achieve profit, sales and performance goals (i.e.
reviewing the P&L).
- Monitor sales results against budgeted.
- Ensure all store associates achieve and maintain the highest
level of customer service.
- Investigate and compile competitive information.
- Provide daily and weekly statistics to District Manager and
- Ensure store promotions, advertising, and visual merchandising
are in place and all associates and doctors are aware of current
- Hire, supervise and train all store associates.
- Motivate associates to exceed performance standards.
- Interface and maintain appropriate professional relations with
the doctor, other NVI associates and customers.
- Language Ability– Ability to read, analyze and interpret
general business periodicals, technical procedures or governmental
regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond
to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
- Math Ability– Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Reasoning Ability– Ability to define problems, collect data,
establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Maintain license as required by state.
- Management experience in retail and/or optical industry.
- ABO & NCLE Certified (Recommended).
- Proficient computer skills.Additional Information
What are the benefits?National Vision offers a competitive benefits
package including Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company
match, Flex Spending Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability
Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more.
Please see our website www.nationalvision.com to learn more.We are
an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability,
veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: America's Best, Akron , Licensed Optician - Store Manager, Executive , Fairlawn, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!