Talent Director - Finance & Accounting Full-Time Engagement Pr...
Company: Robert Half International
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Robert Half is looking for professionals to join our talent
acquisition team. As a Talent Director in the Management Resources
practice, you will focus on recruiting and delivering skilled
contract talent for client project and interim needs within finance
and accounting, human resources and operations, and business
systems and transformation. If you are a self-confident, motivated
person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills,
and enjoy a fast-paced environment, contact us today!
As a Talent Director, you will be responsible for:
* Developing a strong talent pool of full-time engagement
professionals by using recruiting resources such as our internal
database, online postings and searches, networking, and
* Conducting in-depth interviews via video, telephone, and
in-person meetings to assess candidates' skill sets and
* Executing talent redeployment and retention strategies.
* Providing consistent communication, guidance, and performance
feedback to support career development.
* Delivering analysis of marketplace insights and industry trends
to professionals to become a trusted career partner.
* Participating in professional industry associations to increase
our presence within the local finance and accounting community.
* A business-related degree, ideally in finance or accounting. CPA
and/or MBA a plus.
* 5+ years of consulting/project delivery experience; Big Four,
audit, or professional services experience preferred.
* Excellent negotiation, conflict management, problem solving and
* Skilled at managing multiple complex projects at once.
* Proven track record of success, excellent communication skills
and a high sense of urgency.
* Proficient in Microsoft office; knowledge of Salesforce or other
CRM system a plus.
Keywords: Robert Half International, Akron , Talent Director - Finance & Accounting Full-Time Engagement Pr..., Executive , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!