Branch Manager II
Company: Civista Bank
Posted on: May 15, 2022
POSITION PURPOSE:A Branch Manager (BM) operates as a business
leader and is responsible for coaching and building your team. In
this role, you will inspire, model and motivate service through
staff coaching and training to achieve an exceptional customer
experience. The BM fosters a motivated, diverse team environment;
by setting employees up for success, promoting objectives for the
branch and for each employee. The BM also maintains and develops
relationships with new and existing customers and creates great
partnerships within Civista and the community in which we serve.
The BM demonstrates Civista Bank's mission to improve the financial
lives of our employees and shareholders, to make a difference in
the communities that we serve.KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES,
RESPONSIBILITIES AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Create and execute on an annual strategic plan through analysis
and critical thinking, while adjusting to market conditions and
trends to achieve monthly sales and operational goals.
- Daily leadership in team and personal/professional development
through scheduled coaching, training, and performance evaluations
to achieve an exceptional customer experience and exceed branch
goals and team engagement; will also recommend appropriate
personnel actions (if no Assistant Branch Manager at the assigned
- Conduct interviewing and hiring of branch team in conjunction
with the Assistant Branch Manager and the Regional Manager.
- Daily leadership in developing new and maintaining existing
consumer and business relationships. Collaboration with partners to
expand branch and market share while growing the Civista
- Building the Civista brand by utilizing financial expertise;
networking; developing & maintaining COIs; participating in
community events, and leading in community involvement daily weekly
- Managing operational tasks and oversight of branch facility
daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Open personal, business, and loan accounts as well as
cross-selling additional products and services.
- Maintain a high level of communication and follow-up with
internal and external customers.
- Nurture relationship with internal business partners by making
customer referrals to appropriate department for specific
information and services.
- Understand and encourage the use of technology in every day
banking interactions, including teaching customers how to use
technology, mobile banking, P2P, online banking etc.
- Responsible for one or more branch locations..
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Demonstrate the ability to lead, coach, motivate and develop
- 4 years' experience in retail or in branch banking
- Drive an exceptional customer experience.
- Supervise and coach the team to achieve sales excellence,
ensure the delivery of World Class customer service.
- Maintain strong partnerships with community & civic
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent required.PHYSICAL
- Work involves eye strain due to the constant use of computer
screens, reading of reports and so forth.
- Work involves being able to concentrate on the matter at hand,
under sometimes distracting work conditions.
- Work involves lifting and moving files of up to 50 lbs.
- Work involves ability to read, hear, write, and communicate
professionally both in person and via telephone, and sitting for
long periods at a time.
- Work involves some travel to attend meetings, training, and so
forth.Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision:
Employer EEOC M/F/D/VThis Position Description is not a complete
statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this
position.Nothing in this job description restricts management's
right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this
position at any time.PI176732905
Keywords: Civista Bank, Akron , Branch Manager II, Executive , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!