Identity & Access Management Consultant- Okta,Sailpoint
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Cyber Identity and Access Management Consultant
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers
opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If
so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. This is an
unparalleled time of change with new information security
challenges arising each day. Our team of Cyber risk professionals
bring industry experience, confidence and technical knowledge to
help our clients tackle those unique challenges.
Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions leverage Deloitte
IAM Methods 2.0 methodology to help clients control which
employees, customers, partners and suppliers access sensitive
corporate resources and streamline the process of managing the
explosion in digital identities.
Work you will do
As Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions team Consultant,
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes,
internal control risk management, IT controls and related
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks,
internal controls which mitigate risks and related opportunities
for internal control improvement
- Understand complex business and information technology
- Execute advanced services and supervise staff in delivering
- Responsible to install, integrate and deploy Okta, SailPoint,
CyberArk or ForgeRock products in client environments.
- Communicate to clients and partners aspects of both the product
and the implementation at the technical and functional level
appropriate for the situation.
- Post-sales requirements gathering, analysis and
- Manage project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with the
clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
- Identify opportunities to improve engagement profitability.
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations
more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance
agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks.
Our professionals provide advisory and implementation services that
integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clients
transform their legacy programs into proactive
Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TM cyber risk programs. Join the team
developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more
about Deloitte Advisory--------s Cyber Risk Services practice.
- 1+ years plus experience in developing, implementing or
architecting information systems.
- 1+ years plus with technical architecture experience
integrating identity management, access management and access
governance software into clients' infrastructure and
- 1+ years plus experience with installation, integration and
deployment of Okta, ForgeRock, SailPoint, CyberArk products in
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following
- Single Sign On
- Identity Federation
- Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including
directory schema, namespace and replication topology
- Resource Provisioning
- Identity & Access Governance including Role based access
control, access request and certification
- 1+ years' experience with the following programming languages:
- 1+ years managing projects through the full system development
- Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and
the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information
Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business or
related field or 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Limited sponsorship available
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred.
- CISSP certification a plus
Keywords: Deloitte, Akron , Identity & Access Management Consultant- Okta,Sailpoint, Executive , Hermitage, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!