Commercial Diesel Program Manager
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Commercial Diesel Program Manager Location: Sheetz Corporate -
Altoona, PA PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:Provide leadership and
management to our Commercial Diesel program by growing customer
counts, gallons and profitability. Responsible for strategic
planning, P&L, budgeting, network optimization, sales, and
assisting with operational efficiency decisions across all truck
diesel locations. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (other duties may be
- Lead long term strategy for development and growth of our truck
diesel program focusing on lot location, site density, flow
through, product offering and strategic public and private
- Shared accountability with the Petroleum Supply department for
gallons sold and gross margin across all truck diesel
- Collaborate with Operations to ensure the execution of the
truck diesel program is consistent and seamless across all truck
- Partner with Marketing on offers and pricing across all private
channels including fleet programs.
- Actively track competitor fleet programs, pricing strategies
and loyalty programs.
- Work alongside Fuel Management, Operations, Store Development
and Marketing to translate customer insights into long term
strategies driving program outcomes.
- Stay abreast of trends within the professional driver space
including but not limited to payment options and fuel
- Align area objectives with the strategic goals of the
department.REQUIREMENTS: (Equivalent combinations of education,
licenses, certifications and/or experience may be
Bachelors degree in Business or
related field requiredExperience
- Minimum 5 years Truck Diesel program management focusing on new
program development and implementation required.
- Minimum 3 years Supervisory and/or Leadership experience
N/ATools & Equipment
General Office Equipment ABOUT
SHEETZSheetz, Inc. is a fast-growing, family-owned,
food/convenience company that has been in business since 1952.
Sheetz has over 600 locations in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, West
Virginia, Maryland and North Carolina. Our mission at Sheetz has
been to meet the needs of customers on the go. Of course, things
have changed over those nearly 70 years. Life is faster and busier,
and customers expect us to be there when they need us most. One
thing that hasn't changed is our commitment to our customers, our
employees and the communities in which we operate. Sheetz donates
millions of dollars every year to the charities it holds
Keywords: Sheetz, Akron , Commercial Diesel Program Manager, Executive , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!