Financial Consultant & Relationship Manager
Company: Civista Bank
Posted on: May 14, 2022
To analyze the customer's investment needs, proactively identifying
and selling a broad array of Investment and Insurance products,
achieving sales and referral goals while developing a positive
customer experience. Demonstrates Civista Bank's mission to improve
the financial lives of our employees and shareholders to make a
difference in the communities that we serve.
Key Accountabilities, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Maintain current and build new client relationships and ensure
account opening and transitions are in compliance with CWM
standards to improve the financial lives of those we serve. Help in
the understanding of financial goals, creating a plan that achieves
those goals, mapping out an investment strategy for success.
Matching knowledge of the client with our investment expertise,
building trust. Client centered solutions drive results and revenue
- Solicit business by contacting high net-worth prospects, centers
of influence and via in-house referrals.
- Daily investment into activities that ensure continuing education
and compliance standards are fulfilled.
- Build Civista brand by utilizing financial expertise, networking,
developing & maintaining centers of influence and participating in
community events weekly.
- To administer trust and estate accounts, as assigned, ensuring
that proper policies and procedures are followed, approve
statements and billing invoices, monitor investments and make
appropriate changes as either instructed by client or by Trust
Investment Manager. To make trips to estate properties, gather
estate assets, and ensure appraisal on estate inventory is
obtained, as needed.
- All other duties as assigned and any activities that support the
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- Three or more years' industry related experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Communication, or related
field or equivalent work experience. Series 7 and 66 securities
license and Ohio Life, Accident and Health Insurance License
- Excellent sales skill and the ability to gain confidence of high
net worth prospects and clients.
- Solid Computer literacy (Microsoft Office) with accurate data
entry skills; proficient knowledge of working with spreadsheet and
creating formulas. Ability to become proficient in use of specific
software required for position.
- Strong knowledge of trust and investment services, policies,
procedures, rules, regulations and laws required.
- Work involves eye strain due to the constant use of computer
screens, reading of reports and so forth.
- Work involves being able to concentrate on the matter at hand,
under sometimes distracting work conditions.
- Work involves ability to read, hear, write, and communicate
professionally both in person and via telephone.
- Work involves some travel to attend meetings, training, and so
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision:
Equal Opportunity Employer EEOC M/F/D/V
This Position Description is not a complete statement of all duties
and responsibilities comprising this position.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to
assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at
Keywords: Civista Bank, Akron , Financial Consultant & Relationship Manager, Executive , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!