Digital ETL Manager II
Company: Signet Jewelers
Posted on: January 13, 2022
The RoleSignet is looking for a motivated individual who lives
and shares Signet's core values to join the Digital team as a
Technical Integration Manager. Much of our success in the Jewelry
industry comes from our strategy to build long lasting customer
relationship via connected commerce and the culture of innovation
and agility. Creating a seamless connection across systems to
eliminate manual processes provides a consistent digital
experience. The Technical Integration Manager is responsible for
guiding these integration activities within the Digital ECommerce
environment. You will partner with technical and business teams
providing integration solutions and will own integration results.
The ideal candidate will possess experience in the field of ETL,
APIs, and Agile Project Management leveraging Off the Shelf and
SaaS based integration platforms. A strong foundation in Batch,
File, Real-Time, and API based integration Frameworks is critical
with subject matter expertise and deep technical understanding of
industry best practices and toolsets. The primary goal is to enjoy
your work and develop your career while building integrations that
are secure, reliable, scalable, and built to Signet standards.
Responsibilities Strategy & Planning
- Accountable for IT integration projects - includes building the
project plan, coordinating the plan to completion, and evaluating
the success, on-time delivery, expense management, customer
satisfaction, and so on
- Continuous Improvement of Digital eCommerce Integrations
framework - includes enhancing integration process and
methodologies by leveraging industry standards and best
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and market trends to
provide recommendations for best integration solutions that align
with the business strategic initiatives
- Define and promote processes, policies, standards and
procedures to assure compliance with corporate and regulatory
- Partner with technical, functional, and business peers to guide
the solution design efforts best suited to meet business
- Develop, monitor, and reports on project plans with clearly
defined milestones, timelines, dependencies, and identification of
- Work with stakeholders on an on-going basis, keeping them
informed of key milestones and decisions impacting the overall
- Prepare appropriate documentation to close out projects and
facilitate effective hand-offs
- Define API, data definitions, and technical integration
requirements with Integrations leads and external partners.
- Define performance and scalability requirements
- Creation of conceptual/logical architectures, integration
design documents and risk assessments.
- Lead & support continuous improvement initiatives for platform
and team development
- Develop, improve, validate and use tools to improve both the
effectiveness and efficiency of integration efforts.
- Promote adoption of industry best practices for integration
architecture frameworks, tools, standards and guidelines.
- Develop and execute test plans, manage scenario testing and
validation of solutions.
- Performs additional duties and projects as assigned.
- Consistent regular scheduled attendance is considered an
essential function of this job.
Formal Education & Certification
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, or equivalent
- Preferred Certifications: PMP
Knowledge & Experience
- 8+ years of experience in progressively responsible roles
within the technology function
- Track record for managing complex technology projects with
aggressive schedules and scarce resources
- Experience with integration platforms like Informatica
PowerCenter, MFT, IICS, and Mulesoft API Management.
- Good understanding and experience in API's, Microservice
Architecture, B2B and A2A integrations.
- Expert knowledge of Data Integration, ETL Batch and Real-time
- Experience in ETL, SQL and stored procedures.
- Experience with data modeling and data warehousing
- Experience working with one or more Cloud platforms - SAP
Commerce Cloud, Azure, AWS, etc. Hybris/SAP Commerce.
- Cloud will be a huge plus.
- Experience building and evaluating system-level technical
- Experience developing and executing/delivering product and
- Ability to quickly diagnose and troubleshoot issues in real
time production systems
- Experience defining and leading large, cross-organizational
- Excellent project management skills
- Bias for action in times of ambiguity
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical
- Strong proficiency in writing & communicating verbally across
peer group and leadership teams
- Self-starter with ability and willingness to explore new
technologies, learn quickly; able to thrive in an exciting,
- Responsive and alert to new learning opportunities, growth, and
development of technical, interpersonal and business skills; able
to recognize and address areas needing improvement.
- Collaborative team player with a positive outlook and "can-do"
- Listening, verbal and written communications skills with the
ability to translate technical information into understandable
terms to a variety of audiences.
- Organized and able to prioritize tasks, responding effectively
to competing needs.
- Strong customer service orientation.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive healthcare, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) matching after one year of employment
- Generous PTO + company holidays
- Diversity programs
- Paid subscription to PlateJoy
- Much more!
Keywords: Signet Jewelers, Akron , Digital ETL Manager II, Executive , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!