Maintenance Property Manager
Company: Julie Billiart Network
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Title/Department Maintenance Property Manager
Employee Classification Exempt / Full-Time
Employee Reports To Principal, Akron
Julie Billiart Schools is a network of schools serving children in
grades K-8 with special learning challenges. Currently there are
campuses in Westlake, Lyndhurst and Akron that offer unique
learning environments for students with autism, ADD/ADHD, dyslexia
and social learning challenges. We are Catholic, non-public schools
that respect diverse faith traditions.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Property Manager is responsible for all safety and health
issues, as well as the regular maintenance of the Akron school
building and grounds. Occasional travel is required as needed to
the other locations within the school network.
This person is responsible for organizing and implementing all
programs that pertain to the safety, cleanliness and maintenance of
the plant, including supervisory duties of the janitorial
The following is a list of primary duties and responsibilities.
Other duties to be assigned as needed. Reasonable accommodations
can be made to employees with qualified disabilities who can
perform the essential functions of the job, so long as there is no
undue hardship created upon the organization or other employees
within the organization.
- Responsible for scheduling the following inspections when
needed and maintaining up-to-date and accurate records of each
activity - health, safety, boiler, elevator, and fire alarm system
- Maintain the cleanliness of the plant and grounds, including
regular supervision of the janitorial staff to ensure that
expectations are being maintained.
- Maintain and update as needed fire, safety and tornado
- Assign and provide access keys and cards to the facility as
needed and maintain an up-to-date log and record within the
- Removal of snow from all sidewalks, including salting all
sidewalks and driveways as needed.
- Ensure that all equipment is in proper working order at all
- Audit invoices and complete P.O.'s as necessary. Follow proper
procedure when turning into the Finance Office.
- Create and implement a weekly, monthly and annual maintenance
- Other duties as needed
Education and Experience and Qualifications
- 5 + years' experience in a Property Management role or
- Excellent skills in both verbal and written communication
- Ability to work both independently or with others
- Proficient at communicating with internal and external
- Excellent management skills
- Results-driven with the ability to be flexible
- Enthusiastic, driven, and independent
- Bachelor's degree preferred or relevant working experience
- Independent licensed contractor, electrician or similar
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit for long periods of time.
- Speak, stand, talk, walk, sit, see, and hear (corrected or
- The employee is occasionally required to climb, stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20
Reports to and is evaluated by the Principal.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to
understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level
of work performed within this job. However, this job description is
not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties,
qualifications or physical demands associated with the
Julie Billiart Schools is an equal opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital
status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with
applicable federal, state and local laws. Julie Billiart Schools
complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment.
Keywords: Julie Billiart Network, Akron , Maintenance Property Manager, Executive , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!