Adecco is currently assisting a local client seeking an
experienced Forklift Operator for their Maintenance department. Our
client?s facility is located in Akron, OH. This is a long-term
temporary job opportunity. If you meet the qualifications listed
below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Forklift job include:
• Operate tow motor / forklift along with a variety of tasks within
a factory environment
• Emptying chip hoppers with the tow motor
• Cleaning restrooms and other areas within the manufacturing
• Other janitorial duties as required
• Must have high school diploma or GED
• Must have two years recent forklift experience
• Must have solid and proven experience on a tow motor /
• Must have current forklift certification and valid driver?s
• Must be able to pass a client specific background check
• Shift 3: Monday - Thursday, 10-hour shift, 5AM (or 6:30AM) -
• Shift 4: Monday - Thursday, 10-hour shift, 5PM (or 6:30PM) -
3:30AM, Shift Premium $1.05/hr.
• Shift 5: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday; 5AM - 5PM (work 36 hours -
get paid for 40 hours)
• Shift 6: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday; 5PM - 5AM (work 36 hours -
get paid for 40) Shift Premium $1.30/hr.
Pay for this position is $11.00/hr. This is a long term temporary
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers!
Apply Now if you are interested in this Forklift job in Akron,
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled