Senior Information Technology Security Engineer
Company: Akron Children's Hospital
Posted on: September 13, 2019
About UsAkron Children s Hospital is one of the largest independent
pediatric hospitals in the U.S., and ranked among the best children
s hospitals by U.S. News and World Report. Our dedicated staff
serves nearly 900,000 patient visits per year through our 2
hospital campuses and a large network of locations offering primary
and specialty care.We are leading the way to healthier futures for
children and communities through expert medical care, research, and
prevention and wellness programs. As a teaching affiliate of
Northeast Ohio Medical University and other universities, we train
new generations of pediatricians, specialists, nurses and
pharmacists every year.OUR PROMISES
- To treat every child as we would our own
- To treat others as they would like to be treated
- To turn no child away for any reasonWe are seeking people who
are committed to fostering a diverse environment in which patients,
family and staff from a variety of backgrounds, cultures, and
personal experiences are welcomed, included and can thrive.Shift
Information: Day JobMonday - Friday
- Responsible for the implementation, execution and continuous
improvement of the Information Security Program.
- Maintenance of information security policies, procedures and
- Conducting risk analysis and risk management.
- Developing and coordinating application security reviews;
vulnerability and incident management
- Evaluation, selection and implementation of information
security tools.Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor s degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR an
Associate degree and 7 years of relevant experience required.
- Security Certification of CISSP, HCISSP, SSCP or similar is
- Must have working knowledge of HIPAA, HITECH, PCI, NIST and
- Knowledge of securing Information System technologies (network,
server, desktop, firewall, IDS/IPS) required.
- A qualified individual for this position should be
self-motivated and hardworking.
- The candidate must be able to prioritize work assignments and
work on difficult tasks with minimal supervision.Akron Children's
Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females,
Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities. EEO is the
law, please click/copy paste the link below to learn more:
Associated topics: attack, cybersecurity, information security,
information technology security, leak, malicious, protect, security
analyst, threat, vulnerability
Keywords: Akron Children's Hospital, Akron , Senior Information Technology Security Engineer, Engineering , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!