Professional Mechanical Engineer
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Professional Mechanical Engineer Full-Time Mechanical
EngineerSalary Range: $80,000.00 to $150,000.00 AnnuallyMinimum
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET
- Minimum 5 years of mechanical design experience.
- Active Professional Engineering License in the state.
- Proficiency in HVAC, Piping, Plumbing, Medical Gas, and Fire
- Experience with AutoCAD, Revit, Trane Trace, and other design
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal codes and
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage projects.
- Strong time management skills for handling multiple projects
and deadlines.If you meet these requirements and are passionate
about mechanical engineering, we invite you to apply for the
position of Professional Mechanical Engineer. Contact Marcus
Hawkins directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this
opportunity further.Salary: $80,000.00 to $150,000.00 AnnuallyAll
qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People
and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in
placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the
United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Akron , Professional Mechanical Engineer, Engineering , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...