Mechanical Engineer / Designer
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Mechanical Engineer / Designer -- -Akron, Ohio - JOB
Salary Range: $55K - $80K Permanent Position with Benefits
Akron area -assembly plant operation is seeking a Mechanical
Engineer / Designer.
- Associate Degree in Mechanical design/drafting, or related
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical
Engineering Technology preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of applicable experience.
- Must have strong knowledge of 3D CAD; Solidworks
- Must have hands-on knowledge of welding, fabricating, and
- Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Must have experience working on multiple projects at a
- Flexible work schedule - 4 day/10 hours shifts
- Must be a U.S Citizen
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a
10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the
most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all
other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all our open positions
please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for
finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: ITS, Akron , Mechanical Engineer / Designer, Engineering , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!