Backend Engineer - Build Credit
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance
consumer data. Our platform enables innovative companies and
developers to seamlessly integrate credit and identity data into
their apps, websites or workflows. As a remote-first company, we re
focused on providing opportunities for autonomous individuals to
have high levels of impact at the forefront of the fintech space.
Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a clear mission
stretch us individually and together in service of delivering the
best products for our clients and users. We build RESTful API's
using micro-services built in Go with some Node.js sprinkled
throughout. We are looking for great engineers who know how to
build scalable services to help consumers with their financial
health and wellness with credit monitoring and identity protection.
Build Credit is working on new products to help people establish
credit scores and build credit history We are using the latest
technologies: on the backend we write Go (golang) services using
cockroach database and temporal for asynchronous workflows. You
- Build RESTful web services in Go to be consumed by single page
- Use best practices to help us improve developer productivity,
reliability, and scalability.
- Implement business logic using both code and MSSQL stored
- Provide comprehensive unit and functional testing for all
routes, endpoints, and features.
- Mentor existing development team on Go standards, tooling, and
- Develop caching mechanisms such as using Redis to provide the
fastest experience possible to our customers / web visitors.
- Participate in daily standup calls with the development team
and project managers.
- All services built will run in a containerized Linux
environment in Docker and Kubernetes. You Have:
- 5+ years of software development experience building SaaS
- Experience building web and mobile backend services. (Ideally
using Go but we will train you on Go if needed.)
- Usage of Redis or similar technology for caching, message and
job queues, etc.
foster communication between varied project development teams.
- Experience as a team lead and mentoring junior developers.
- Experience with MS SQL and Access databases.
- Experience writing automated tests for both functions and
service endpoints. Bonus
- Experience with grpc by protobuf to accelerate communication
- Frontend experience consuming RESTful web services using any
framework (React, Angular, etc).
- Understanding of credit bureaus, credit reports, and credit
related products. Array Offers All Employees the Following Benefits
- Full medical, dental, and vision, premiums covered at 100% for
employees and 50% for dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick leave + 14 company holidays to encourage
a healthy work-life blend
- In-house wellness concierge and partnership with TalkSpace to
support mental health
- 100% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Generous and competitive parental leave for all parents
- $2,000 medical travel coverage
- $1,000 desk setup subsidy to set-up your unique remote
- $100/month to subsidize wifi/cell phone expenses One of our
core values at Array is to care and support one another, and that s
why we strive to create an environment where everyone feels
empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Diversity,
equity, and inclusion foster collaboration, comfort, and
confidence. We re at our collective best when we each feel our
best. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we are
committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race,
color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender
identity or Veteran status.
Keywords: Array, Akron , Backend Engineer - Build Credit, Engineering , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!