QA Automation Engineer-Fully Remote!
Posted on: November 23, 2021
QA Automation Engineer ---Full-Time Direct Hire, Fully Remote!
Modis, Inc. is seeking a QA Automation Engineer for a full-time
direct and fully remote role with a large leading employer near
Akron, OH. The QA Automation Engineer will join a digital
transformation team working in an Agile environment and use
Ruby/Cucumber or Java to develop test scripts for internal and
external web solutions. Qualified candidates will have 5+ years in
QA which should include automated testing experience, along with
either being a US Citizen or Green Card holder. -- This is a strong
growth opportunity offering a great salary and fully remote work.
The company is innovative and growing and offers top-notch benefits
as well! -- QA Automation Job Responsibilities :
- Expanding the automated testing foundation for our applications
by creating test scripts.
- Translating the functional uses cases from Business Analysts
(BA) into the automation test cases. This role may also create the
Gherkin scenarios that are the first step in translating a manual
test into the automated test script.
- Translating the functional uses of the application as described
in the test cases from the Gherkin scenarios into the Ruby Cucumber
and/or Java Cucumber scripts.
- Creating the automated test plans needed to test the
application through the test automation framework.
- Working closely with the BA---s and the development team to
ensure that all page objects are accounted for and the
functionality is in alignment with the user---s needs.
- Refactoring existing Gherkin/Ruby to improve efficiency.
- You will mentor other test automation analysts & developer
- 5+ years in QA testing, including several years within
- Experience in Gherkin or another behavior driven development
- Experience in a Scrum team or similar Agile methodology
- Automating web testing using Ruby/Cucumber, Java, Selenium,
TestNG or similar testing frameworks
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing processes, standards and best
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team
Maven, Azure Cloud, .NET, Angular, SQL, or Oracle -- Details: Why
Modis? Modis has a commitment to making exceptional connections
with you and our clients; creating strong and long-lasting
relationships for your career. Modis also prides itself on personal
touch and providing current and up-to-date feedback on your
performance. -- If you are interested in this fully remote QA
Automation Engineer job, then please apply via http://www.modis.com
-- Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or
216-750-6232 Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read
our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we
will use your information, please navigate to
https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacyThe Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Modis, Akron , QA Automation Engineer-Fully Remote!, Engineering , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!