Senior Electrical Engineer
Company: PRIME AE Group, Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2020
PRIME AE Group (www.primeeng.com), a multi-discipline A/E firm
with (14) office locations/over 400 employees within the Midwest,
Mid-Atlantic, New England, and Southeast Regions, is seeking a
Senior Electrical Engineer for either our Columbus, OH office
(Polaris area) or Akron, OH office.
We are seeking Design Engineering Professionals with Healthcare,
Commercial, Higher Ed, Historic, and/or Hospitality experience.
- This role will work closely with the other Directors, Managers
and Engineering team members to ensure our client s requests and
expectations are met and/or exceeded in a timely fashion all within
a diverse environment to learn, grow, expand your currently
capabilities and be successful.
- Will be a part of, and work with, our senior staff to design
complicated and various types of HVAC/Plumbing/Medical Gas/Fire
Protection/Fire Alarm/Structural and Civil Engineering systems
utilized within its respective markets listed above.
- It is also desired that candidates have strong specification
writing experience, proposal development, project management
- In addition, this role will assist field staff, general
contractors, and contractors to ensure compliance with
specifications and design during construction.
At PRIME AE, you will have the opportunity to work with talented
professionals who work towards one unified goal, to improve the
infrastructure that enhances the lives of our communities. We know
that our staff is our greatest asset. By providing opportunities
for professional growth and advancement, we create the ideal
environment for our staff to excel in their career at PRIME AE.
Join an award-winning engineering/architectural firm that thrives
on building long-term relationships with our employees, clients,
and teaming partners.
- BSEE degree from an ABET accredited engineering program. MSEE a
- PE registration
- Healthcare design skills or related experience a strong plus
- At least 10 years experience in electrical design as a consulting
- Experience leading projects.
- Knowledge of power, lighting and telecommunications systems.
- Systems and Software Expertise:
- AutoCAD, Revit or similar design software applications.
- Easy Power (or similar) electrical systems analysis software.
- Visual (or equivalent) lighting calculation software.
- Project Management and supervision skills
- Familiar with a variety of the field s concepts, practices and
- Must be able to follow and properly apply market specific
guidelines, the practices and policies of the associated local and
building codes, discipline, divisions and firm.
- Review, understand, and apply local, state and federal codes and
standards related to the design and construction of Healthcare
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Create and evolve system designs from concept to final
construction document phase
- Develop detailed fee proposals, project narratives and
construction cost estimates for existing and new client
- Manage permits, regulatory strategy development, field surveys
and construction compliance
- Responsible for budget tracking, cost control and report
- Quality assurance (QA/QC) review of technical work for staff
assigned to your projects
- Perform analyses and apply problem solving techniques in order to
develop creative, innovative solutions
- Perform a variety of complicated tasks and critical thinking
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that PRIME AE Group, Inc. (PRIME AE) does not accept
unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the
absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, PRIME AE Group will
not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or
recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume
or candidate without a previously signed agreement, PRIME AE Group
explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s)
without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any
unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers
and/or other PRIME AE Group personnel, are deemed to be the
property of PRIME AE Group.
Keywords: PRIME AE Group, Inc, Akron , Senior Electrical Engineer, Engineering , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!