Mechanical Design Engineer
Company: PRIME AE Group, Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2020
PRIME AE Group (www.primeeng.com), a multi-discipline A/E firm
with (14) office locations/over 400 employees within the Midwest,
Mid-Atlantic, Northeast, and Southeast Regions, is seeking an
Mechanical Design Engineer (new grad, EI) for our Akron, OH office
to join the existing MEP Team.
- Project types include:
- Higher Ed,
- Historic, and/or
- Military/DoD facilities and bases
- This role will work closely with other Engineering team members
to ensure our client s requests and expectations are met and/or
exceeded in a timely fashion all within a diverse environment to
learn, grow, expand your currently capabilities and be
- Will work with our senior staff to design complicated and various
types of HVAC/Plumbing/Medical Gas/Fire Protection/Fire
Alarm/Structural and Civil Engineering systems utilized within its
respective markets listed above.
- In addition, this role will assist field staff, general
contractors, and contractors to ensure compliance with
specifications and design during construction.
At PRIME AE, you will have the opportunity to work with talented
professionals who work towards one unified goal, to improve the
infrastructure that enhances the lives of our communities. We know
that our staff is our greatest asset. By providing opportunities
for professional growth and advancement, we create the ideal
environment for our staff to excel in their career at PRIME AE.
Join an award-winning engineering/architectural firm that thrives
on building long-term relationships with our employees, clients,
and teaming partners.
- BSME or BSAE (with mechanical specialty) degree from an ABET
accredited engineering program. MSME a strong plus.
- Healthcare design skills or related experience a strong plus but
- 0-2 years experience in electrical design
- Knowledge of HVAC and plumbing systems.
- Systems and Software Expertise:
- AutoCAD, Revit or similar design software applications.
- Trane Trace (or equivalent) load calculation program.
- Familiar with a variety of the field s concepts, practices and
- Must be able to follow and properly apply market specific
guidelines, the practices and policies of the associated local and
building codes, discipline, divisions and firm.
- Review, understand, and apply local, state and federal codes and
standards related to the design and construction of project
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Create and evolve system designs from concept to final
construction document phase
- Perform analyses and apply problem solving techniques in order to
develop creative, innovative solutions
- Perform a variety of complicated tasks and critical thinking
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that PRIME AE Group, Inc. (PRIME AE) does not accept
unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the
absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, PRIME AE Group will
not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or
recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume
or candidate without a previously signed agreement, PRIME AE Group
explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s)
without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any
unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers
and/or other PRIME AE Group personnel, are deemed to be the
property of PRIME AE Group.
Keywords: PRIME AE Group, Inc, Akron , Mechanical Design Engineer, Engineering , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!