Company: Total Education Solutions
Posted on: June 21, 2022
We are looking for an Teacher Assistant in Fairlawn. This
position is full-time at 35 hours per week making between
$14.00-$16.00 an hour.
Our Teacher Assistant provide academic support that contributes to
the overall success of our clients. At TES, you will be a part of
the solution, helping us achieve goals which allow all students to
learn and thrive.As an Instructional Assistant with TES, you
- supports the Teacher in managing behavior support and various
- help with attendance, implementing lesson plans, transition
planning, and training with students.
- may also do a wide variety of other activities in order to
support the teacher, students in the classroom, or staff/students
in other classrooms as needed.You will need the following minimum
qualifications to be considered:
- Highschool Diploma
- Covid Vacciantion Card
- Experience working with special needs students
- must clear a current background check through the BCI/FBI
- a current TB Test within the last yearIf you enjoy working with
children and are interested in applying for the position, please
contact the following Career Agent:Cynthia HoveyEmail:
firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: 330-697-8301 call/textABOUT TESTotal
Education Solutions (TES) is a national provider of special
education and therapeutic services to public, private, and charter
schools as well as healthcare organizations servicing the United
States, with offices in California, Michigan, and Ohio. Our
professional, multi-disciplinary staff delivers therapeutic
services in our family-centered clinics, in schools, at home, and
online. We strongly believe in using an interdisciplinary approach
in trainings, treatments, and service delivery, encouraging our
providers to work together in creating customized solutions and
achieving client goals.
Our Mission: To empower individuals of all abilities by fostering
opportunities for success through customized, innovative
As part of our team, full-time employees enjoy:
- health, dental, and vision insurance as well as a $25,000 life
and AD&D insurance policies (if eligible).
- up to 2 weeks paid vacation, 13 paid holidays, and 6 paid sick
- retirement plan and medical and dependent flexible spending
- up to $2,500 in educational assistance.
- access to free employee assistant programs (EAP) 24/7.
- working with a team of dedicated professionals with a desire to
make an impact in the lives of at-risk individuals.
- ongoing professional development and professional growth
opportunities both in-house and up to $300 in CEU reimbursements.We
are looking for individuals that can:
- be proactive and have a solution-oriented approach to
- be an appropriate role model.
- thrive in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment.
- be flexible and embrace change.
- demonstrate emotional maturity and responsibility.
- innovate and act as an entrepreneurial self-starter.
- accept and value diversity.
- maintain a professional demeanor, attire, work schedule, and
- ability to analyze, organize, prioritize, and follow through on
all duties and tasks as assigned.
- further develop professional and technical skills.Environment &
Physical Qualifications: Assigned work environments vary from site
to site and may require services to be provided in a distance
learning / therapy model. The work environment is usually comprised
of several adults and children in a classroom, clinic, or campus
facility with supervisors traveling to multiple sites/clinics. Due
to varied work environments, an employee may encounter noise levels
that are moderate to loud. In addition, the job functions could
include the following physical demands: significant lifting,
carrying, pushing, and/or pulling; frequent stooping, kneeling,
crouching, and/or crawling.
http://www.tesidea.com - Facebook.com/TESLosAngeles -
Instagram.com/TES4KIDS - Twitter.com/TES4KIDSTotal Education
Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate
in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex,
age, handicap, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by
applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are
performed without regard to the above listed items.
Keywords: Total Education Solutions, Akron , Teacher Assistant, Education / Teaching , Fairlawn, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!