Electrical CAD Drafter
Company: Advantage Resourcing
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Electrical CAD DrafterEmployment Type: Contract-to-hirePay
Range: DOELocation: Akron, OHDescriptionThe Electrical CAD Drafter
will assist technical teams of detailers, designers and engineers
to create precise details on a various projects. This position will
assist in developing computer-aided drafting design solutions.
- Assist with preparing engineering drawings and revising
existing drawings of basic components from sketches and
- Assist with preparing and revising plot drawings.
- Responsible for adhering to company and client drafting
standards and procedures.
- Assist in drafting design and documentation for various
- Assist with tasks utilizing standard drafting detail
- Assist in continuous drafting detail
- High school diploma and course work in drafting technology or
specialized CAD certification or 1-year relevant drafting
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated and eager learner, aptitude to grow and develop
within the field.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United
States on a full-time basis without requiring future sponsorship
for employment visa status. About Advantage Resourcing Advantage
Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity
for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including
religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical
condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability,
political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent,
military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We
will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application,
interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable
accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify
employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment
relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training,
terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other
terms and conditions of employment. All employees are directed to
familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance
with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other
phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in
keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws
Keywords: Advantage Resourcing, Akron , Electrical CAD Drafter, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!