Graphic Designer, Digital
Posted on: May 4, 2021
At Leaf Home Solutions people are at the heart of everything we
do, and we've crafted a team of the very best to ensure we make a
difference--- both to the homeowners we support and the staff
that's at the heart of it all. We are driven by the hard-working
and creative individuals that are passionate about their careers
and what they do. LeafFilter Gutter Protection seeks to provide the
best gutter cover solution paired with an outstanding customer
service experience from beginning to end. Leaf Home Safety
Solutions installs accessibility solutions like stair lifts,
walk-in tubs, and walk-in showers to enhance the safety of our
customers in the homes they love. Leaf Home Water Solutions offers
home water purification and water softener systems to protect and
preserve the longevity of the home and the people living in it.
Leaf Home Enhancements provides home upgrades including custom
cabinet restyling, one day bathroom renovations, and high-quality
windows and doors. Leaf Home Solutions believes that home is where
the heart is, and our team strives to make each home a safer and
more livable space.
Position Summary: The LHS Creative Team is seeking a Graphic
Designer to produce engaging visual experiences across our
omni-channel marketing program with an emphasis on digital
advertisements. This position will build LHS' brand equity and
asset performance via design excellence, creative versioning,
testing, reporting, utilization of DCO/LPO platforms and a constant
connection to analytics. The Graphic Designer will have the
opportunity to contribute valuable abilities to our current Digital
Advertisement Design team while aligning the aesthetic tone of
projects with our full in-house Creative, Marketing, Communications
and Analytics departments. This alignment will ultimately achieve
optimal visual results and customer experiences for each LHS
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creation of digital assets to support the growth of all LHS
verticals. Primarily: digital advertising campaigns, static and
animated display ads, landing pages, emails and site graphics.
- Increase ad CTR, engagement, LPO while decreasing marketing
costs through the development, enhancement and use of DCO
- Manage day-to-day graphic production needs and adhere to ad
creation calendars in coordination with promotional schedules and
the Project Management team.
- Clearly communicate with the Creative Director of Digital
Advertising, Digital Acquisition Department, Communications
Department, Development Department, and Project Management
Department in order to supply web and multi-device ready
- Achieve creative excellence by producing engaging, performative
and brand-building concepts that motivate and move audiences to
- Pre-flight and refinement of assets prior to launch for best,
consistent display appearance.
- Proof projects during testing and development stages with a
high level of accuracy.
- Research ongoing trends and best practices in UI/UX. Use them
to inform design standards and apply them across digital
- Partner with the Digital Acquisition and Communication teams to
understand performance goals, translate designs to meet them while
working together to push the envelope.
- Align appearance of digital assets in coordination with the
Website, Social, Traditional Media, Production, and Broadcast teams
for seamless customer experiences.
- Propose, retouch and provide suitable imagery for all of Leaf
Home Solutions' advertisements.
- Present concepts that consider feedback from cross functional
- Visually communicate targeted messaging while adhering to LHS
brand standards across all marketing channels.
- Strategically align the visual tone of assets to match the
assigned personas per project.
- A/B test assets in coordination with several Marketing
Departments to optimize conversions through CTA's.
- Maintain superb organization, storage and asset transfers for
all design assets.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisorExperience and
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of
education, training, and experience.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience in digital ad design,
motion graphics and website development with a high focus on mobile
- A portfolio of previous work showing proven design theory and
performance (Must provide upon resume submittal)
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with proficient
skills in Photoshop.
- Familiarity with DCO and LPO systems.
- Capability to layout interactive experiences and pages with
rapid prototyping tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Axure etc.
- Competency in social media marketing, modern digital design and
motion graphic trends.
- A history of designing and proofing work for online
- Ability to juggle various work activities and shift their
attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different
stakeholders without "dropping the ball".
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented
environment and have a "roll up your sleeves" and "today not
- Apply active listening skills through the ability to comprehend
information presented and respond thoughtfully.
- Detail-oriented and can focus on the task at hand, no matter
how minute, by finding the most efficient and effective pathway to
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
for communicating with internal and external parties in a manner
that is both articulate and professional.
- Ability to logically connect ideas, find inconsistencies and
errors in work, solve complex problems, and engage in
- Ability to communicate effectively, to recognize, understand,
and manage one's own emotions as well as others, and foster
positive working relationships across all levels of the
- Holding oneself responsible and being self-driven in
accomplishing business goals, adhering to policies and being
responsible for one's own actions, performance, and decisions.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access).
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment
without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B
status).Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Strong illustrative skills to convey concepts during versioning
and storyboarding phases.
- Google, Facebook, YouTube analytics/ad certification.
- Skills in cinematography, photography or 3D rendering.
- Experience utilizing project management platforms.
- Basic skills in HTML coding and inspection.Travel Requirements:
- No travel required.Overtime/Additional Hours Requirements:
- Additional Hours May Be Required (Exempt Positions)Physical
- Normal Office Environment
- Indoor work in a climate-controlled environment.
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally
and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift,
carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human
body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.Leaf Home
Solutions Core Values
Our vision is to be the leading innovator of direct-to-consumer
home safety and improvement solutions. To accomplish this goal, we
look for the following qualities and values in our employees:
- TNT - Today, Not Tomorrow. By being cognizant of the present,
attacking problems, and presenting ground-breaking solutions today,
our team strives toward a better tomorrow.
- Teamwork - To present the very best home solutions on the
market, our culture revolves around teamwork. Individual success is
important to the Leaf team, but the way the team works together to
deliver excellence is at the heart of the company's success.
- Ingenuity - Ingenuity and innovation are the factors that drive
success for any brand, whether it's exploring a new product market
or connecting consumers with something familiar. These are valuable
qualities that we strive to exemplify at Leaf.
- Compassion - Home is where the heart is, and we understand and
celebrate that. We strive to make each renovation or home upgrade
stress-free and friendly, and we provide the best end-to-end
service to inspire confidence in homeowners. Are we your
company?Leaf Home Solutions Company Overview
- Why Work at Leaf Home Solutions? Leaf Home Solutions has
cultivated a passionate and inspired team with the support of an
excellent workplace culture. People are at the heart of everything
we do, and we've crafted a team of the very finest to ensure we
make a difference---both to the homeowners we support and to the
staff that's at the heart of it all. Are you looking for a
workplace with excellent culture, benefits, and opportunities for
advancement? How about weekly pay, casual dress, and a fun work
environment? Because we're looking for someone just like you to
make our team extraordinary.
- Are we your company? Leaf Home Solutions is dominating the home
improvement industry as we continue to grow. We work hard and play
harder. We're a big company with a small company feel. We have
ambition and drive and we're in constant development. For us, we
strive to be better than the best and we want you to join in our
success! Now with over 100 offices across the U.S. and Canada, our
team is diverse and strong. From marketing to sales..... click
apply for full job details
Keywords: LeafFilter, Akron , Graphic Designer, Digital, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Hudson, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!