Digital Media Specialist
Company: TCT Network
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: The Digital Media Specialist opening is
for a full-time, non-remote position in Akron, OH. Office hours are
Monday - Friday, 8:00a. to 5:00p.The Digital Media Specialist is a
crucial part of the marketing team. This position, located in
Akron, Ohio, requires a diligent and driven candidate who can
deliver with a positive attitude. Responsibilities include
scheduling, posting, and maintaining social media content,
coordinating marketing efforts, and ensuring campaigns are launched
smoothly. Ensuring content is clear, complete and on-brand is
essential. Requirements for this position include comprehensive
knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram,
Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, and Pinterest. Crossover experience
with text, email, and web campaigns is a must. Candidates should
have a proven track record of executing successful digital media
campaigns. This is not an entry-level position. Only those with
tangible digital media experience in a professional setting will be
considered at this time. If you have a sincere desire to utilize
your talents in a Christian ministry setting and fit the criteria,
we would like to hear from you. TCT Network is an Equal Opportunity
- Previous experience in a digital media role with a successful
history of creating, implementing, and executing digital
- Hands-on experience in content management required.
- Possess a heart for ministry to others.
- Compatibility with the ministry's Statement of Faith.
- Proven gift of writing along with excellent copywriting,
editing, and proofing skills; attention to detail a must.
- Knowledgeable about paid social campaigns, social media
metrics, monitoring, and measurement tools.
- Advanced computer experience including extensive software
- Writing talent and originality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the
knowledge of how to tailor all communications for maximum impact to
the intended audience.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with
- History of creating and executing successful digital media
campaigns utilizing Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat,
YouTube, text, email, and web.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create, implement and execute successful digital media
campaigns that align with the ministry's goals utilizing Facebook,
Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, Instagram, YouTube, text, email, and
- Maintain a strong brand presence that is uniform across all of
the ministry's social media and web platforms.
- Managing a strong online ministry voice through digital
- Collect social media data, review, and make recommendations for
updates and changes to optimize our social media content.
- Liaison between Marketing, Sales, Production, IT,
Correspondence, and Product Development teams ensuring the
execution of marketing opportunities and brand consistency.
- Monitor all digital media feeds and respond in a timely and
- Stay current with social/digital media trends and make
recommendations as necessary on the direction and new modes of
- Responsible for all other duties as assigned by the C.O.O.
Keywords: TCT Network, Akron , Digital Media Specialist, Advertising , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!