Posted on: May 20, 2023
Our client in Akron is seeking a detail-orientated individual to
join their team as an Administrative Specialist!Shift
- Monday - Friday 8:30AM to 5:00PMPay
- $14.00 - $16.00/hrResponsibilities
- Attends assigned team meetings and accurately, with grammatical
proficiency, records and transcribes minutes for the record.
- Collects and processes data to update and maintain the
Electronic Health Record.
- Schedules appointments as directed for staff and/or clients
utilizing the Electronic Health Record (EHR).
- Processes various forms, documents, reports, memoranda, etc.
using Microsoft Word and Excel clearly, concisely, and accurately.
Is able to learn new software programs as necessary.
- Organizes and compiles information into files, paper/electronic
records, and reports in order to make them readily accessible to
self and others as necessary.
- Assists others, including the public, by providing related
assistance, answering and/or referring questions appropriately to a
- Maintains and distributes necessary office supplies.
- Maintains a courteous and professional manner with both
internal and external customers.
- Observes all rules of confidentiality as it relates to client
information (HIPAA) both internally and in dealing with outside
individuals and/or agencies.
- Responsible for being knowledgeable about client rights and
procedures governing them.
- Assists with coverage of positions essential to the day-to-day
operations of the agency.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Employ-Temps, Akron , Administrative Specialist, Administration, Clerical , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...