LPN - Medical Office / Chapel Hill Area
Company: Summa Western Reserve Hospital
Posted on: September 23, 2022
LPN - Medical Office
Full-Time Days - SCIA Community Physicians
$1500 Hire On Bonus
Summa Health System is recognized as one of the region's top
employers by a number of third party organizations, including
NorthCoast 99. Exceptional candidates gravitate to Summa because of
its culture, passion for delivering excellent service to our
patients and families commitment to our philosophy of servant
leadership, collegial working relationships at every level of the
organization and competitive pay and benefits.
Provides and implements care to assigned patients and their
significant others under the direction of the Registered Nurse.
Communicates with the registered nurse to assist with the
accomplishment of clinical planning and care of patients.
Demonstrates a thorough understanding of basic nursing knowledge
and skills. Supports the coordination of care through
Patient-Centered Medical Home methodologies, as applicable.
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing or a
school accepted for candidacy status from an accrediting body
Minimum Work Experience
- Current license to practice practical nursing in the State of
- Additional related previous experience may be required for
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to effectively interact with populations of
patients/customers with an understanding of their needs for
self-respect and dignity.
- Ability to work well within a team environment: by accepting
and offering honest and constructive feedback; by supporting team
goals and encouraging other team members and by collaborating with
patient care team members to consolidate work, solve problems,
create new methods and or reduce costs.
- Ability to understand and carry out the vision of patient care
at Summa; to create a patient care environment that is focused on
the needs and expectations of the patient, our customer.
- Ability to be self-directed in executing responsibilities
within a team structure.
- Shows flexibility/adaptability in meeting environmental
constraints and demands placed on services as is common with
changing reimbursement and managed care targets.
- Ability to communicate effectively with physicians and other
health care professionals in exchanging information and assisting
with patient care.
- Ability to communicate with patients, families, visitors and
communicating representatives in assisting to achieve health care
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency
- Assumes accountability for demonstrating behaviors consistent
with the customer service policy.
- Population Specific Competency: Ability to effectively interact
with populations of patients/customers with an understanding of
their needs for self-respect and dignity.
Keywords: Summa Western Reserve Hospital, Akron , LPN - Medical Office / Chapel Hill Area, Administration, Clerical , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!