Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Our client is a mid-sized manufacturing organization that has
rapidly grown over the last 7 years through both organic and
acquisition processes. The office is modern and clean. The
atmosphere is friendly. Employees stay with the organization citing
the excellent management and benefits.
Responsibilities of the Controller:
- Oversee and manage corporate accounting function including
consolidations, payroll, equity, revenue recognition and
- Provide guidance, develop and mentor team of 6
- Direct/oversee month end/quarter end close process.
- Review monthly financial statements, disclosures and
- Prepare comprehensive analyses and financial presentations for
the audit committee and Senior Management.
- Review balance sheet and profit and loss account
reconciliations and produce meaningful and concise
- Manage the effectiveness and efficiency of the general ledger
as well as other financial modules of the Company's ERP system;
maintain and control master data used for financial
- Directly responsible for more complex areas of accounting
including inventory, debt and collaboration accounting (revenue,
expense, analysis, operational)
- Provide overall management of external audits
- Integral role in supporting Sarbanes-Oxley 404 key controls and
external reviews and audits
- Identify and implement business process improvements; lead as
the financial subject matter expert and business champion on
projects and initiatives
Preferred Qualifications of the Controller:
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
- 10+ years of relevant work experience; CPA is highly preferred
(Big 4 or large regional firm).
- Strong technical US GAAP background
- Experience with SAGE required
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
For immediate and confidential consideration reach out to me,
Kelley McEndree, at 330.236.1142.
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Akron , Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!