Regional Manager - Northeast Ohio
Company: Healthstat, Inc
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Everside Health is a national on-site, near-site and virtual
primary care provider on a mission to fix America's broken
healthcare delivery model. We are technology-driven and
care-obsessed. With our expanding reach, scale, and expertise, we
truly make an impact on a national level by serving more clients
and improving the health of more people, all while achieving the
goal of reducing the total cost of healthcare for employers and
organizations. That's why we exist - and our relentless focus
through care delivery access, technology, transparency, and
relationships drives us every day.
About the Role
The Regional Manager is responsible for operations of clinics
within their region including overall management, operations,
coordination, performance results and evaluation of all functions.
Regional Managers utilize best practices and continuous improvement
techniques to maximize efficiency within the clinics and are
responsible for meeting financial, regulatory and satisfaction
goals. Additionally, the Regional Practice Manager collaborates
with each client's or union's benefits department to assure their
plan design goals are being met. Frequent travel between clinics in
the region is a requirement of this position.
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the
expectations of this position but are not intended to be
- Clinical Outcomes:
- Plans, organizes, and manages operations for several clinics,
including staff hiring, training, scheduling, inventory control and
- Participates in education and enrollment activities associated
with acquiring new patient members and helping them to engage with
- Ensures patient safety goals and infection control standards
are achieved throughout the clinics.
- Participates in the achievement of patient, client, and
teammate satisfaction goals. Responds to complaints with thorough
investigation of concerns.
- Ensures clinic schedules are maintained to promote efficiencies
in practices and patient satisfaction.
- Ensures clinics are properly stocked and inventories are
managed through monthly audits, requiring manual examination of
supplies in each clinic.
- Personnel Management:
- Oversees clinic staffing, ensuring appropriate coverage and
staffing levels to maintain patient access and provider support
while remaining good stewards of company, client resources.
- Orients new staff (including providers) as assigned.
- Assumes responsibility for clinical staff adherence to all
policies and procedures.
- Completes annual performance reviews for all direct
- Recruits, selects and trains non-provider staff; including
coaching, performance management, and discipline.
- Communicates in a timely and consistent manner, ensuring a
professional and respectful exchange of information and ideas.
Responds to provider issues regarding clinic operations
- Maintains open communication and positive working relationships
throughout the team, including medical assistants, supervisors,
providers, and support teams within the company.
- Client Relations
- Compiles, Interprets, and delivers operational reports to
clients, in collaboration with operations leadership.
- Addresses daily issues and concerns and ensures best practices
are implemented to constantly improve services. Solicits input from
clients toward continuous improvement.
As applicable, participates in client committees such as wellness
- Financial and regulatory management
- Provides compliance leadership related to governmental,
accreditation, and other regulations/requirements and with company
- Coordinates workflow in clinics and prioritizes and shifts
duties as necessary to achieve maximum productivity and
- Manages the vendors and external services used in clinics in
collaboration with the centralized services team
- Leads projects and activities that promote achievement of
quality, financial, and strategic goals.
- Manages operational costs within budget, ensuring that relevant
financial data is presented to operations leadership.
- Determines economic aspects of equipment, facility, pharmacy
formulary and new service decisions.
- Takes accountability for visit and participation rates within
- Performs other duties as assigned to support the essential
functions of the job and operational needs of the department.
- New Clinic Startup and Onboarding
- Collaborates with onboarding team to ensure seamless startup of
new clinics in region, including collaborating closely with the
client or union.
- Provides insight and direction into all aspects of clinic
operations, ensuring each new clinic outperforms patients' and
- Works with the client and recruiting team to identify "best
fit" clinical teammates for each clinic.
The Regional Manager is a mission-focused, seasoned, process-minded
individual with a minimum of 5 years of demonstrated progressive
experience, including 3-5+ years in healthcare clinic
- Leadership and Organization-exceptional capacity for leading
people; a team-builder who has experience in scaling up teams;
ability to connect clinical staff both on an individual level and
in groups; capacity to enforce accountability; ability to develop
and empower staff from the bottom up, while leading from the
- Action Oriented-enjoys working hard and looks for challenges;
able to act and react as necessary, even if limited information is
available; a "take-charge" individual; can take unpopular stands
- Results - proven track record of exceeding goals with a
bottom-line orientation; able to make good decisions through a
combination of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment; high
level of clinical understanding and clinical management.
- General Management-thorough understanding of finance, systems,
HR and lean concepts with a proven track record in understanding a
full range of business functions and
- Education - Bachelor's degree in Business or Healthcare
Administration required; Master's degree preferred. Relevant years
of experience may substitute for educational requirements per the
discretion of senior operations leadership.
- Previous clinical management experience in physician practice
- Must be able and willing to travel extensively throughout the
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation, employee management, and project
- High-level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with
excellent writing, editing and administrative skills; EMR tools
required, preferably eClinicalWorks
Pay Range: $75,000 - $90,000/yr
The actual offer may vary dependent upon geographic location and
the candidate's years of experience and/or skill level.
Keywords: Healthstat, Inc, Akron , Regional Manager - Northeast Ohio, Accounting, Auditing , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!