Team Leader / Auditor
Company: PICS Inventory Specialists
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Team Leader / AuditorAkron, OHWe are looking for motivated,
customer service oriented team members with previous experience
working for other inventory service companies. This is NOT a
warehouse position or accounting position. This is a part-time
position. You will be responsible for counting inventory for major
retailers throughout the area.Job Requirements:
- Shifts may include weekends, early mornings and some night
hours that start at approximately 12 a.m. depending on customer
- Must have reliable transportation to get to inventory
- Accuracy is a must!
- 10-key data entry experience a plus.
- Requires stepping up on step stools and stooping down to count
merchandise from top shelves to bottom shelves.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- It is preferred that applicants have valid email address to
receive your schedules.
- Prior supervisory experience is a plus!.We Offer:
- Paid training, flexible schedule.
- Opportunity for advancement. A majority of our managers began
their career as inventory auditors.
- Starting pay is $14.00+, depending on experience.
- Transportation will be provided to any inventory that is
generally outside of the local area.If you currently work for
another inventory service you are welcome to apply. We will offer a
competitive wage for all Top Guns, and Experts.The Phyle Inventory
Control Specialists (PICS) Difference: "To provide our customers
the most accurate inventory in an acceptable time frame and at a
fair rate while developing our employees in an environment that
fosters professionalism teamwork and mutual respect."Phyle
Inventory Control Specialists (PICS) is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: PICS Inventory Specialists, Akron , Team Leader / Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!