Posted on: June 23, 2022
When you join the Cafaro Company you become part of the Cafaro
Team and Family. You will work alongside team members to achieve
ambitious and exciting goals every day. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and/or review federal, state, and local returns
completed by in-house auditing staff for Partnerships and
- Reviews journal entries
- Collaborates with internal and external auditors, as required,
in their research of records
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures
by examining records, reports, operating practices, and
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
needed.SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years' experience in an Accounting role including State,
Local, and Federal tax preparation and review a must.
- 1-2 years' experience in a supervisory role preferred
- Pro-Series or equivalent experience a plus
- Knowledge in JD Edwards a plus
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Written and interpersonal communication with the ability to
communicate effectively with all levels of the staff.
- Written and verbal communication
- The position requires excellent problem solving, analytical and
business skills; and strong project management skills to meet
deadlines and work effectively with others.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret various accounting
standards / publications, financial reports, and legal
- Competitive Health Care Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Plan including gym reimbursement
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 401K with match
Keywords: CAFARO, Akron , Accounting Supervisor, Accounting, Auditing , Niles, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!